SnuggleSafe?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnylova4eva

Reaction score
I'm looking a a SnuggleSafe( Microwavable heating pad). Have any of you used these for you bunnies, and if so, what do you think of it? Worth it? Do the bunnies use it? Do any of you use it for outside bunnies? How long does it last outside (how many hours does it stay warm?)

Thanks! :)

~Mia

I have 2, and LOVE them.
You should be able to pick one up for $20
They say they only last 2 or 3 years and then you should toss them regardless of if they are still working, havnt seen anything wrong with my 5yr old snuggle safe however.
I use it for transporting my reptiles more or less. Or any animals that arent feeling well. Stays warm for around 6 or so hours depending how hot it was when i first microwaved it.
Because its a large hard disk its not the most comfortable thing out there and really thers only enough room for 1 bunny butt on it. If there was a way to have underside ventilation you would be better off doing an electric heating pad covered with a sheet of plexi.

I had one but never used it for the bunnies. It was a life saver (literally) when we had our baby birds though. Ours got ruined when a guy at a hotel microwaved it for about 10 minutes when we needed it for our bird (long story and I fully realize how bizarre that sentence is without knowing the backstory!). It's good for people, too. I want a new one!

I have one and my buns LOVE it! I put it in the middle of their bed and they both curl around it. The heat lasts about 4-6 hours. Totally worth it!

Latest posts

Back