Snuffles Vaccine?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnychild

Julia
Reaction score
Yesterday I got the ARBA Domestic Rabbits Magazine in the mail. As I flipped through it I saw a new ad. It's called BunnyVac. It says it is a vaccine to prevent the snuffles. Has anyone heard of this or used it? It says you can get it in 20 or 50 doses. If this works I would love to buy it.

aaaad.jpg

Yea Bob Glass is the representative for the vaccine. He is asking that any questions be posted on that thread and he can answer them. Quite a few breeders have plunged in buying multiple vaccines. Im going to sit and wait. The study has not been published and the study performed makes me worried. It almost feels as if it was rushed. I definitely want to see how it affects the rabbits that breeders have been vaccinating

Yea Bob Glass is the representative for the vaccine. He is asking that any questions be posted on that thread and he can answer them. Quite a few breeders have plunged in buying multiple vaccines. Im going to sit and wait. The study has not been published and the study performed makes me worried. It almost feels as if it was rushed. I definitely want to see how it affects the rabbits that breeders have been vaccinating

I think you have the right idea. I will wait and see. I am the kinda girl that believes vaccines will start the zombie apocalypse lol

Back