Snowy's Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No..I didn't know that she got a scratch from fighting between the bars
you're doing the right thing

Iwould be afraid of that too
glad that she's eating her carrot tops :)

She's back to eating everything normally- which means scoffing it all down as soon as she sees it lol!

Her wound/abscess thingy is looking a lot better still... Whilst I cleaned it last night I took the oppurtunity to clean her scent glands too- spending so much time 'down there' I can smell them quite a bit!! :yuck

She's seeming really happy with just Barney at the moment, and they are making the most of their playtimes. Only thing is she hasn't gone upstairs yet in their cage since I moved it... But she did that before in their old cage :?

We go back to the vets for a recheck tomorrow afternoon so hopefully there will be good news :)

Mouse and Chalk are also a lot calmer now that they don't have interaction with Snowy. Last night they both curled up right up against the barrier and slept cuddled up for ages- almost like they wanted to be near Snowy! Strange bunnies....

Snowy went back for a recheck today- the vet is so happy with how she's been doing!

Her wound thing is so well healed- at least 75% healed from what it was last week. Her ear is doing great, and the tissue has picked up, so it looks like it will be fine :)

She generally looks really happy and lively and was doing binkies yesterday and today! :D:D:D

That's great!

How's your ankle now?

Aaaah sorry Pennie I didn't see this!

My ankle is lots better now. It was hurting unbelievably so until I had the stitches out yesterday and it's a bit better now :)

I just thought I'd post a picture of Snowy's ear. It's not the best pic as I wasn't really trying to get the ear but you can see it's healing and looking better.... Edit: you can see the little scratchy on her nosey as well! :(

IMG_7900.jpg

She's most likely going to have that little 'curl' in it forever- they had to draw the ear in a bit since she'd lost tissue from having the stitches pulled out, but she seems to be quite happy with it. I notice that sometimes when she's eating she pulls it back, almost straight up in the air lol! I guess that's just to keep it out of the way?

:)

I think I called Snowy a boy because my only white buns were boys
..sorry Snowy :(
I didn't mean that you don't look like a feminine princess
SHE looks cute with the little kink in her ear.

angieluv wrote:
I think I called Snowy a boy because my only white buns were boys
..sorry Snowy :(
I didn't mean that you don't look like a feminine princess
SHE looks cute with the little kink in her ear.
Don't worry, Snowy forgives you! :) :hug:

Not only is she looking cute, she's being cute lol. She was sat on the shelf of her cage earlier, so I crawled in there and put my head on the shelf next to her. She leaned over and cleaned my face!! Groomed me for ages, and then shoved her nose under mine for me to do the same lol.... She NEVER does that at all...

Bless her :)

Latest posts

Back