Snowbunnies Intro

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2snowbunnies

Reaction score
Well I short intro here.
I'm Tanya, I am married and I have 4 daughters under the age of 9. We have 2 cats, 2 piggers, 2 fish, and 2 bunnies.

My bunnies are half Angora and half New Zeland and totally white. The are practically identical lookwise and look like a pair of little slipper.

They are my first bunnies and i wish I had discovered the love and joy bunnies bring sooner.

Happy and high binkies to you all!!!

Hey there, Sweetie! :)

Your two are most definitely like a pair of bunny slippers...couldn't have described them better myself! :)

And I know whatcha mean...I don't know why I didn't think of having bunnies YEARS ago! To think what we've missed out on!!

But I'm glad I have my babies now...they're such wonderful friends! :D

:bunnydance::bunnydance:

It's funny...my husband and I were talking the other day about various things our mischevious 6yo daughter does, the things our kitties do...and when we got to the bunnies, we couldn't think of anything! We've got things sufficiently bunny-proof (as far as the pen they come out of their cages into, for now) and their cages are environments that are so completely safe...they seem to never do any wrong!

They're just our little sweeties...:inlove:

Bunnies are so wonderful...

Though, of course, that's not to say our daughter and kitties aren't...they each have their wonderful, amazing qualities. :D

Yes I have 4 girls under the age of 9. And they are little troublemakers.
Angel is totally anti-social(kitty) and Billy(kitty) is chipmunk murderer.:mad:

I love them just the same but I can't say a think bout my twinbits.

Hehe!! I know what you mean...I think kitties are just mischevious and goofy by nature (though they'd like us to think otherwise). It's one of the things I love most about them. :)

Yep, Angel gets pet on HER Terms. She is a little Diva. Billy is the rough n tough mouser. Every morning in the summer, I let him out the patio doors. And 1 hour later I go out on the porch to have my coffee, and he has left me a present. I am surpised the entire rodent population hasn't moved out of the neighborhood. BUT, he has never made any attempt to hunt the piggers or the bunns. He's a smart kitty and actually makes nice w/ the bunnies. So he's a good boy.

I love my piggers. Mostly their singing when they hear a bag rusling(means veggies)

Sadly we lost Trucks to pneumonia last week. I'm afraid it might have been contracted by something the bunns carry. So I moved his buddy Butchy to the family room. Cleaned his cage and the old cage(truck's cage). Now we have a new tiny pigger girl names flower. Butchy is IN LOVE. heheheheh, but she's a tiny thing and I won't let that brute near her.......

But nothing is as sweet as my girls.

Latest posts

Back