Snowballs Winter Wonderland

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snowball03

Reaction score

This morning I made the mistake of scaring my Mommy and Grammie. I honestly didn't mean to, I swear! My Mommy was busy preparing my breakfast of num-nums and I was very excited. As always. Per usual, she was giving me a little munchie while she fixed the rest of my goodies up. But before giving them to me she had to clear a spot in my cage...see...I got a tiny bit restless this morning and I flung hay everywhere and made an explosion out of my bedding. (I guess that's why she calls me Blizzard sometimes!). But she wanted me to have a nice clean spot to munch and fling my num-nums in. Now, my cage has an opening from the top and the front. As she was opening the top of the cageI lept out and held onto the cover. My Mommy tried to grab me so I wouldn't get hurt, but I was ready for an adventure! I climbed to the top and uh oh! There was nothing else there!! So down I went, my Mommy and Grammies voices in the background saying "Snowball no!" Luckily,I landed on my toy bed, but I was in shock and frozen. Mommy and Grammy were scrambling to move my cage and get me as fast as they could. And ever so slowly, I climbed off of that bed. I sniffed around a few times before heading to my Mommy. But she scooped me up in mid-sniff! "You can't do that!" she whispered in my ear several times before giving me a thousand and one kisses and hugs. Mommy and Grammie checked me over before giving me my breakfast. I am ever so sorry for scaring them, I just wanted to get my breakfast much faster! But they forgave me once I gave them the look. But they've been keeping a close eye on me all day!

Who knows what adventure I'll get myself into next time!

As requested by Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears:

[line]

baby.jpg

snowball.jpg

Play.jpg

snowball2.jpg

Snowball1.jpg

snowball3.jpg

fluffernutter.jpg

Tired.jpg

[line]

That's all for now! I'll post some more later though!

Discoveries.

My Mommy discovered something she's very proud of the other day. She found out that I know a word! She's been trying to get me to learn my name ever since she brought me home. But I choose to be difficult with that! I won't let her know that I'm starting to learn it! Instead, I let her know that I know what *kisses* are. Everyday she gives me a little snack of parsley and asks for a kiss before giving everything to me. Because I love her and wanted my num-nums, I gave her oodles of kisses! The past few days she has been testing me! Now, she can ask for kisses and I give them to her withouta treat (even though I know I'll get one later!). She's very excited for my new skill!

But I'm getting a little sleepy now. I'm gonna go cuddle my stuffed carrot and maybe I'll update later!

Good Job Snowball for learning the word Kiss. Pretty soon you need to start giving them without the word that would make your parents even more proud of you.

Just take the words slowly 1 day you know your name and only come when called when your parents have something for you!!

I hope you enjoyed your nap.

Take Care
Rebecca, Smokies and D.C.

Oh I do give them without being asked too! I give lots of them! I'm a little kiss-aholic.

And I did enjoy my nap, it was very refreshing! And I'll learn my name soon! I just know it!

I've been doing good! Mommys been busy so she hasn't had a chance to hop online with me! She likes to supervise me when I come on :]

I've been fairly mischievous lately too! The other day when I was playing, I LEPT up and climbed to the top of Mommys shoulder! Boy did she freak! Said something about not wanting me to get hurt. Sheeesh. I was just kidding! But I know she loves me!

I hope that you guys have been doing just as well?!

:]

Hi, Snowball it's great to see that you were able to stop back online :) My fur kids are doing well. Right now I have 1 extra fur kid for the month.

Snowball have you grown much since you were last online? I bet you have. Tell Mommy and Daddy they need to upload new photo's of you.

I just saw this blog! Very cute! :) I love your little black ears, Snowball! You have such a cute, kissable little nose! No wonder your mommy wants kisses from you daily! ;) Good for you for giving them to her! :)

I hope we get photo updates every once in awhile! :) Let's see how big you've gotten next to your stuffed carrot! :D

Oh, I'll definately tell Mommy! She's been collecting a small amount to post all at once :]

And I have grown a bit! I deny it, but Mommy says the evidence is in the shrinking litterbox!

I haven't had a chance to post these yet, so here they are now:

Vet Status: One (from Tuesday)

Mum took me to the vets today. She wanted to get the bump on my foot checked out. She thought it was a sore hock since the initial area is right next to my hock, but luckily, it didn't turn out to be that. I was in that odd smelling waiting room for an hour!

But then they took me out back and I didn't get to see Mommy for what seemed like ages! They did all these weird things to me. They called them tests and saidthat it was for my own good. When Mommy returned, the doctor told her she had some good and some not so good news.

Good news is that the tests turned out okay, no parasites. Not so good news is that when they were looking at the skin they took from my foot, they seen something they've never seen in a rabbit before! Now my slide is going to get looked at by a pathologist. Those results should be back in two days. The fungus tests will be back in about two weeks.

Mommy is keeping her fingers crossed that it's nothing serious and saying prayers!

Vet Status: Two (from Friday)

The vet called us a little while ago to let us know about my slides! So far, good news!! In the slides, the cytologist only seen inflamation, living and a part of dead skin cells. She says right now she's not too worried about that becausemy foot is getting better. Now all we're waiting on is the fungal one. That should be in about a week. We've been saying prayers here and hoping for the best!

Please keep your whiskers crossed for me and thanks for the support!

Latest posts

Back