Quantcast

Snowball passed away 9/11/20.

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Joanne Armstrong

Reaction score
I'm so.sorry to hear about Snowball, I lost my gorgeous Stevie just after she gave birth and sadly all the kits passed away despite my best efforts. I tried to find a surrogate to no avail so tried to hand rear them they lasted 6 days before passing. It's heartbreaking xxx

ChloeBunny

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The sweet darling...my thoughts are with you. It's terribly difficult to lose these little loves.
🤗 (hugs and comfort)

Reaction score
I'm so.sorry to hear about Snowball, I lost my gorgeous Stevie just after she gave birth and sadly all the kits passed away despite my best efforts. I tried to find a surrogate to no avail so tried to hand rear them they lasted 6 days before passing. It's heartbreaking xxx
So very sorry for your loss! They sure do worm their way into a person's heart. No matter if you've had them a day or 10 years. Thank you for your kind words.

Reaction score
The sweet darling...my thoughts are with you. It's terribly difficult to lose these little loves.
🤗 (hugs and comfort)
Yes I miss him terribly. It seems my routine is off - it should be time for his greens - but it isn't. Thank you for your kind words.

Reaction score
I saw this and I found it comforting - I hope you all like it:

It came to me that every time I lose a bunny they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new bunny who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be bunny and I will become as generous and loving as they are. - Anonymous

Attachments

Latest posts