Snowball Looking for New Home - Waco, TX

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carmen

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

My name is Carmen and I have a bunny named Snowball that is grey and white and 3 1/2years old. We have had this bunny for 3 years now for my son. However, he ended up being my bunny so to speak. We understand he is a male.

I have kept him INSIDE the house (I don't think he has ever been outside) and he stays in his kennel cage inside but also is allowed to run around from time to time too.

I am looking for someone that LOVES BUNNIES and would like to adopt him and give him a new home and maybe with another bunny too for companionship as he really needs that I think.

My schedule is changing and we are eliminating some of our animals in order to give them a better life since our time is getting shorter and shorter these days.

We live in WACO, TEXAS and I really want to find him a GOOD home, we do not just like giving our pets away to just anyone and because he is pre-spoiled, I want to make sure he can find an even BETTER home than ours so he hasa nice transition.

Please let me know if there is ANYONE that is close to us that would be willing to adopt him and give him a new home.

Hi-

It would be really great if you can post pics of your bunny :) Also, if the cage/condo is included then maybe a pic of that would help others too :)

Here are some photos of Snowball.

100_4285.jpg

100_4288.jpg

100_4286.jpg

Hello everyone.

As I have just read, I am looking for a new home for our Bunny, Snowball, who has been kept inside in his kennel for 3 years. We are no longer able to keep him as we have many inside animals and are having to sacrifice some of our pets because we are changing our routine and no longer able to give them all the attention they need.

So, I am asking anyone that LOVES BUNNIES to please let me know if anyone would be willing to adopt him into their home.

My phone number is 254-855-2411 cell or my email address is:

[email protected]

I am really hoping that someone out there has the room to give them the love he needs. He is a sweet bunny. See photos below.

100_4285.jpg
100_4288.jpg

What a cute little guy!

It may be important for a potential adopter to know how old Snowball is, and if he has been neutered. Do you know these things?

Thank you.

Snowball is 3 years old. Purchased from PETCO. Not sure if he was neutered or not.

Awww... what a cutie! And yes, he looks like he could use more space and exercise, so hopefully he can land somewhere where he can have a friend.

If you can't find someone to take him in, you can build him a nice multi-level bunny condo (which won't take up much more floor space) and get him a little friend, and they'll both do very well with minimal attention. (They really need to socialize). Two bunnies are just as easy to keep as one. (Easier, even, seeing as they keep each other healthy).

sas :clover:

Pipp wrote:
If you can't find someone to take him in, you can build him a nice multi-level bunny condo (which won't take up much more floor space) and get him a little friend, and they'll both do very well with minimal attention. (They really need to socialize). Two bunnies are just as easy to keep as one. (Easier, even, seeing as they keep each other healthy).

Don't forget about bonding! Here is some good information to start with....

http://www.rabbit.org/journal/3-4/two-rabbits.html
http://www.rabbit.org/faq/sections/introductions.html

We have a house full of animals and my job situation is changing and I will not be here as much and I don't want to see the bunny suffer and be lonely for too long at a time. I feel if I can find a better home where he is either with other bunnies and has more time with someone who also has the time to upkeep him, that it would be better all around. I am not having the time for them like I used to. Please let me know if someone can help.

I don't have the time anymore to keep them or the space and my situation is changing which forces me to find a better home for the bunny. I really want him to go somewhere who has more space and other bunnies as I feel that would be much better for him now than the situation I currently have.

Carmen wrote:
I really want him to go somewhere who has more space and other bunnies as I feel that would be much better for him now than the situation I currently have.
Yup, that would be the best, and hopefully somebody will come forward. We will do our best to help.

Just saying that if the only choice is sending him to a shelter or worse situation than he's in currently, you can cut down your time committment in the manner suggested -- even though it sounds odd to say adding a bunny is less work, it is true.

We have a lot of Texans here, though, so ...

sas :clover:

Latest posts

Back