Snow!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernAutumn

Autumn - Administrator
Reaction score
pinksalamander wrote:
Has been on and off for about 2 hours, but literally 3 minutes ago started being heavy, now its like this:

Photo35.jpg

Odd thing is that the week I was born it snowed so hard everyone was snowed in. Hasn't really been like this since then, now 18 years later its happening again!

Probably seems really nothing to everyone in the US but we just don't get snow here very often. And its settled pretty quickly!
soooska wrote:
This is what we are dealing with. And it's only Feb 1.

DSC05324.jpg

DSC05325.jpg

Have I mentioned I HATE Winter.

Susan
eek.gif
Becca wrote:
Snowing here too!!! I hope it settles I haven't had a snowball fight for ages!
Flashy wrote:
I may have to dig my rabbits out in the morning :|
mouse_chalk wrote:
As usual, not a single flake of snow here!
grumpy.gif
it is blimmin freezing though
soooska wrote:
Jen I love your Avitar.

Susan

sorry off topic
RexyRex wrote:
soooska wrote:

Susan
eek.gif
*Pouts* Hey! What did I do to make you hate me??

Just kidding, I HATE the cold. I think snow is beautiful, but I would not want to deal with it for 5 months out of the year! My favorite weather is when it's about 75 out with a slight warm breeze.
mouse_chalk wrote:
soooska wrote:
Jen I love your Avitar.

Susan

sorry off topic
Thank you Susan!
mushy.gif
Glad you made it over here!
mouse_chalk wrote:
RexyRex wrote:
soooska wrote:

Susan
eek.gif
*Pouts* Hey! What did I do to make you hate me??

Just kidding, I HATE the cold. I think snow is beautiful, but I would not want to deal with it for 5 months out of the year! My favorite weather is when it's about 75 out with a slight warm breeze.
I like a nice balance of cold and hot weather, but it's the darkness I hate in the winter.... I just miss the daylight!
S_Toast wrote:
We've got about 3 feet of snow here and that's after it has settled. Last year the snow was so deep the cows and horses were all getting out because they could just walk over the tops of the fences! We're hoping this winter has done most of it's snowing already.

Digging the bun and the chickens out has been a daily thing up here. I can't wait for summer!
pinksalamander wrote:
We are due about 6 inches tonight, in our area (across the country it is anything from 2-30 inches). I'm quite high up in the town so hopefully should be snowier here than down in the town.

Am hoping that we get sent home tomorrow. I have to walk to the boys school tomorrow for my ICT lesson, which I am reeeeallly not up for in the cold. At least I have a new scarf an glove set to keep me warm!!
mouse_chalk wrote:
grumpy.gif
sigh2.gif
downer.gif

Not fair! It's -2*c here but not a flake of snow do i see...

I'm kind of hoping it really snows overnight but kind of not because my mum is taking me to the Bath Spa tomorrow and she wont drive if it's snowy....lol
pinksalamander wrote:
swanlake wrote:
today where I live it reached the low 40s! Some snow started melting!

Susan, I also hate winter. Its fun at first, but after about a week, I'm done with the cold and snow!

gggg

Latest posts

Back