SNOW!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tundrakatiebean

Reaction score
We finally got a good snow the other day and it stayed down! Winter is finally here :biggrin2:

This is the view out of my dad's office sorry for the quality, I took it with my camera phone:

11-12-07_1213.jpg

I'm so excited! Anyone else have snow yet?

Winter arrived a month ago here! It's been snowing a lot today, and the snow is very strange. It's so light and fluffy that it looks exactly like fluffy dandelion stuff all over everything! You can easily blow it off of things and it floats around like dandelions.

That picture looks very pretty,how nice it would be to see something like that in real life...i have never ever seen snow in real life

Cheryl

Can I come visit? I'd love to see some snow. I've never actually seen snow fall, but I've been in it when it's already on the ground.

Wow! Looks lovely. I do hope we get some snow here on the east coast. I love a day off from work (school). I enjoy a walk in the newly fallen snow, too. And my kitties like to go on the screen porch and stomp around in whatever blows in. I may even introduce Captain Snow to the white stuff this winter!

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Usually we have snow by Halloween, but it's been warm 48*F here

:shock2:Warm?? That is freezing where I live. It never snows here :faint:and barely ever rains:sigh:. Here warm is 70 *f. Cold is about . . . 60*f here:shock:! Brrrrrrr!!!

Roxie wrote:
Pet_Bunny wrote:
Usually we have snow by Halloween, but it's been warm 48*F here

:shock2:Warm?? That is freezing where I live. It never snows here :faint:and barely ever rains:sigh:. Here warm is 70 *f. Cold is about . . . 60*f here:shock:! Brrrrrrr!!!
I have to agree with you.
115 is hot
95 is comfortable
70 is chilly
60 is downright cold
30 is, wait, it never gets that cold.

oooh, prettyful snow! Now I really want to come visit Alaska... Or it could just start snowing here... Hey! naturestee, wanna trade houses? :biggrin2: :p

Oh I miss Alaska so much....I often joke that when we said we wanted to retire where it was 70 degrees....God thought we meant 70 degrees in the winter (TX) when we meant 70 degrees in the summer (Alaska).

We lived in Anchorage for four years and we still wind up calling some of our streets "DeBarr" or "Muldoon" (some of cross streets in our area when we lived there).

I think the four years we spent in Alaska were some of the happiest in my life for many things...

Please keep sharing pictures - I miss it so much.

Peg

P.S. It was 73 here today at about 1 pm.

looks beautiful. I wonder if we will get snow this year it tried the other day which i searly for us here. we don't get nearly as much as we used to its icy in the mornings though!

Its a nightmare over here though a few inches and everything comes to a standstill!!!

I think i would really like to live somewhere warmer!!!

TinysMom wrote:
Oh I miss Alaska so much....I often joke that when we said we wanted to retire where it was 70 degrees....God thought we meant 70 degrees in the winter (TX) when we meant 70 degrees in the summer (Alaska).

We lived in Anchorage for four years and we still wind up calling some of our streets "DeBarr" or "Muldoon" (some of cross streets in our area when we lived there).

I think the four years we spent in Alaska were some of the happiest in my life for many things...

Please keep sharing pictures - I miss it so much.

Peg

P.S. It was 73 here today at about 1 pm.

I am ver familiar with DeBarr andMuldon :)my favorite road is LaTouche though, really fun to say. I promis I'll take LOTS of pictures for you Peg!

Hannah - it got to about 14 degrees last winter and stayed there for about a month. We also had a snowy halloween last year ;)

Anyone who wants to visit should definately do it! I'd love to meet some bunny people :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back