Snow - Whole country is virtually at a standstill!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are expecting another 10 cm of snow tonight or tomorrow so we are either going to be off school tomorrow or the next day!!! WOOP!

I hope it holds off a bit tonight though because I'm going to see Cinderella on ice!!

Apparently, prior to the girls going on the makeshift sledge (landrover roof) others had done so and everyone jumped off the sledge before it hit the barbed wire fence at the bottom .. I think the girls were going so fast that they didn't realise just how close they were to the bottom.

I so feel for the parents and friends.

It's snowing again here! YAY! It started about 45mins ago and within 20mins there was almost an inch settling on the pavements etc....

I hope it's going to last now. :nasty:

Hahaha Becca ... Hollie has been standing listening to Peak FM and the school closures and hers isn't closed! Bizarre really as it's high up in the Peak District! She still isn't going as the snow is coming down really heavily .. probably worse than Tuesday! :bunnydance: Snow bunnies !!

05022009049.jpg

Latest posts

Back