Snow - Whole country is virtually at a standstill!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some pictures:

Me making my snowman....

mesnoww.jpg

Garden:

gardennd.jpg

Nibbles' grave:

nibblesgravvee.jpg

Garden again

playyhouses.jpg

I have more on my facebook, and also some from yesterday that my friend took which she needs to send to me!!

Well, our snow is melting now! LOL! I knew it would.... Supposedly we're in for 6 inches overnight but I'll believe that when I see it! :p

Most of our garden is green again now

:(

Our snow is melting too :( I hope we get some more, becuase you couldn't properly call today a 'snow day' considering the snow was like sugar and wouldn't stick :(

Becca wrote:
Luv-bunniz wrote:
I had a snowball fight.....with a goat.

Errm... explain ;)
lol! me and looooooads of people went up the park and found a goat that we tink escaped from the next fields, I was throwing snowballs to his feet and he would kick them back at me :biggrin2::p

Oh and by the way, we just took one of the ferrets up the park to play in the snow and he kept eating it and tunneling in it! But I didnt get any pics :( might get a video later of them in the garden. And me and my brother made a snowman and just as I went to put the toupe (aka piece of bramble) on I fell into it and spoiled him *blush* lol.

I'm not laughing AT you....but sorry...

you are right..if you are not equipped to to deal with snow like we are it can be dangerous..

we measured the snow pile at the end of the driveway that we share with the neighbor....it's now 9 feet tall..and that's with the warm weather we've been having! (warm being relative...32 degrees)

Becca...if you are going to walk in the snow...you need at least two pairs of socks and some type of waterproof shoe!

I don't drive so I either take the bus or walk where I need to go--what you don't see in the pic...scarf,earmuffs,hat,thin gloves under the big ones, and boot socks...then the coat goes on!

DSCF0017-4.jpg

have fun in the snow!

hey..make a snowball and give it to your Buns...they'll have a blast!

We had a little bit of snow this morning and it was crunching under my feet when I was walking to my bus, it's all melted now but hopefully we'll have more soon!

The rabbits are now making themselves at home in our downstairs toilet. (Not in the actual toilet .. *chuckle* ) I've put a bit of their fencing up so they can look at me whilst I am typing here. They look somewhat bewildered, but you can almost see them relaxing with the warmth!

I doubt it will snow tonight. I went a 4 hour walk and just got back, it was lovely! But we went to the lake and it was full of slow, and when the dogs ran in it it turned to sludge lol!

It hasn't snowed since yesterday here but its still pretty thick. I know a few schools are STILL closing tomorrow! But looks like mine is back tomorrow. In a way I want to stay home and work but in another way I really need to go and use the workshop, gotta go for my interview tomorrow and I still haven't finished my final piece so I need to make it tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back