Snoopys Cage upgrade!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephiemarie78

Reaction score
So I well got a hair tonight and remodeld snoops cage
item

I think tommorow i'll go and get another box or 2 of cubes and make another lvl on top so the it would be 4 long and 4 tall i'll leave the short little 2nd lvl as the jump up to a 3rd lvl that will be 2 wide and 3 long. i'll figure out the flooring too lol. but at least he will use his carboard condo more now! he barely touches it. now that dragon grass mat i got will fit in there it was 33in by 22 hehe

snoopy was really kinda happy about this and i think he'll love the 3rd lvl YAY

He looks so cute peeking out from his castle. I'm sure he'll love the new and improved cage with a third level.

Once my guys get the hang of jumping up and down levels, they do it all the time. Zeke is actually a little climbing fiend and will jump up on just about everything now.

--Dawn

he has no problems jumping up its the jumping down he don't much like but i think that its just cuz he slides a little i've gotta figure out better flooring or carpet squares. not sure yet

What about peg board?

I haven't used it before, but I'm considering getting some as so many other forum members seem to swear by it. I believe you can pick it up and the hard ware store and they should be able to cut it to what ever size you need.

--Dawn

I found coroplast i'm getting 2 sheets of it for about 50$ I'm very excited. I just have to wait till friday to be able to have the man take me lol it will not fit in my little car!

$50??? That seems really expensive... I get mine for $15/sheet that measure 4ft by 8ft.

Where are you getting it from? Have you checked local sign shops and hardware stores? You should be able to get some for much cheaper.

You may also want to check for used signs. I got a couple pieces from a fast food restaurant.

Check here too: http://guineapigcages.com/where.htm

--Dawn

Great cage, I bet he loves it:bunnydance::colors::elephant:

But $50 :shock:I got qa 4ft by 8ft for $10:X

Check in the yellow pages under 'signs' and call places, ask if they sell it and for how much

Oh cool! That looks so neat! :) It looks so fun for a bunny!

I love that castle! How long have you had it? I should see if I could attempt to make something like that.. hehe.

I bought a Critter Castle (slightly different setup) for Nibbles as a Christmas present, and she loves it. One nice thing about it - you can by extra floors separately, for replacing when the floors that came with the original setup have been chewed up, peed on, etc.

I got mine from BunnyLuv, the shelter that developed them: http://www.bunnyluv.com/buncritcas.html

I got some of my coroplast from the local store. The pepsi signs are made of it. Or check a gas station. Ask if you can have any old signs. You don't want to spend too much on it because they chew it.Those lovely sides you dream of kind of disapear.

Back