Snippy snippy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoinBackToCali

Reaction score
We have a house bun, completely docile, hops on the couch and watches TV with me.

She was bred 2 days ago. Last night she was the same sweet girl. This morning I put my hand in her cage and she nipped me bad enough to require stitches.

First time bred..

I have never had one nip at me before.. is that normal for some girls?

Zin

GoinBackToCali wrote:
We have a house bun, completely docile, hops on the couch and watches TV with me.

She was bred 2 days ago. Last night she was the same sweet girl. This morning I put my hand in her cage and she nipped me bad enough to require stitches.

First time bred..

I have never had one nip at me before.. is that normal for some girls?

Zin
For bred girls.......oh yeah...

Peg

I tried to call you and ask you that when I was gettin my finger stitched up..LOL

Thanky kindly Peg.

Rick and Maddie are in Luuuuuuuuv!

LOL! She asked me and I figured it was normal but I wasn't sure. I said "ask Peg! she'd know!"

Zin, you didn't tell me she ate your finger! :shock:

Well, now that she has told you - remember...from here on out - her cage is HER cage only and don't you dare intrude.

You can open the door and then stand back and worship her for being a future mama....but make sure you give her the respectful distance that she deserves.

Peg

OMG-Blake and I are of the opinion that Maddie is evil.
A Star Trek Tribble. We play heck catching her, she wigs out when we do, she stamps her foot at us.
She will go to Rick, and has been sittin in his lap, upside down, and lets him play with her fur... last night was like 3 hours. When he came home today... she did Binkies!

Mallory--He is so laid back.. he sits with me, and eats my popcorn... I just love him!

Zin

Maddie? Evil?

She's trying to tell you that when its time to go her way....just go away please...

She's a sweetheart....she laid upside down in Robin's lap (on her back) for an hour or more the day before you got her....she snuggled in my arms for the 2 hour car trip.

What did YOU do to her? :biggrin2:

You do know I'm kidding - right?

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

GoinBackToCali wrote:
Mallory--He is so laid back.. he sits with me, and eats my popcorn... I just love him!

Zin

I figured it out - you stole her guy....no wonder she's upset at you....I'd stomp my feet too...

She's moving in on your man, Zin! LOL! That's so cute! I know that pair is very bonded but it sounds like she's very happy to visit peoples!

Latest posts

Back