sneezing fits, but no discharge and dry nose?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PwnzorsNTittylwinks

Reaction score
he used to sneeze once in a while, his vet didnt seem to think it was anything to worry about when i told her since he still eats/potty's and no discharge. but lately he has been having sneezing fits almost daily. still dry and no snot, but should i be worried about it? we moved and i havent found him a vet yet (though i know where id like to go, but since he just went in for his yearly less then 6 mo ago i didnt want to go in already) should i be finding him a vet?

I would find a vet, even if you don't take him in for the reason that if ypu end up with an unexpected emergency on your hands you know where you're taking him. As for the sneezing, it could be allergies to hay / litter dust. You could try shaking the excess dust off hay before feeding or try different brands/types of hay or litter.

I will actually be taking him into the new vet tomorrow morning. I noticed his ceco's still in the litter box while changing his box out and between that and the sneezing I have decided id rather take him in for some peace of mind. :?

Back