Smoky W/Flowers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesCarden

Reaction score
Hey All! I just thought I'd share some of the lstest picture I've taken with Smoky at the studio. I did accouple sets with flowers I bought at Wal-Mart. Let me know what you think!

My favorite was the shot with just the single rose! It was hard to get these without him being tempted to taste test everything!!! lol

James

smoky9.jpg

goog.jpg

goog2.jpg

goog4.jpg

goog6.jpg

goog3.jpg

goog5.jpg

The first picture is now my wallpaper on my laptop. Uhm, can I march down there and steal your bunnies AND your photography skills? I really would like a nice big & fancy camera.

I'll trade you all that for a star wars toy :biggrin2:.

Those pictures are just awesome! :)

Cheryl

I love that little boy! I like the pink rose too! that's on my desktop now also! I hope you don't mind!

As soon as I saw that you had posted a thread, I knew it was gonna be good... And I wasn't disappointed! :D

:inlove:

I just love Smoky, he is soooo cute! And these pics are great! I wish I could take pictures like that :(

lol i certainly dont mind! and i know smoky dosent! Thanks for all the kind words! I really want to get him published if i can..maybe the Rabbits USA mag you see at petstores. i think itd make a nice cover! lol keep dreaming.....

Hopfully later this yearI plan on starting a traveling studio going to some shows in the southwest area. i thought it would be fun to shoot some owners with there best of breeds for a small fee!

James

Why don't you try to come to the ARBA convention in Louisville in October? That would be a great place for you to do some photos - especially of winners and just kids at their first convention and stuff like that!

They are beautiful pics. Smokey doesnt seem to mind either. Beautiful I would love something like that done thogh doubt my nethies would be so cooperative lmbo

Amazing! I'm impressed by your baby's self control the flowers would have been gone in 2 seconds with my girls.

Lexi was so happy to see this on our desktop today! She loves that little guy too!

Now where is my other little man?

ok - so I have like 100 here and a few little girls....... and big boys........ and......

Latest posts

Back