Smart bunny re: litter training

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cupcake

Reaction score
Okay- maybe this won't last long but want to brag about my new baby "Cupcake" who is now 9 weeks old.

I am litter box training her & she does most of her poops& pees in her corner litter box in her cage ( what a goodgirl!) the one thing that totally amazes me is that we take her out ofher cage for an hour at a time in the morning & then later inthe day. She hops/runs around our bedroom, my office & thehallway ( all carpeted) & while she is out "playing" shedoesn't do a single poop or pee anywhere. As soon as we put her back inher cage she does a whole pile of poops right away in her litterbox. She doesn't seem to like the other small cat litter boxthat I put on the floor for her. Is it possible for a little bun tohold it in all the time ? I can't believe that not a single poopescapes her while she is out. Is this a fluke or will she continuethis? Hope she keeps this up!

Proud bunny mommy! :):)

Well Wow! I wish my buns would dothat!!! I have to go all over and pick up little poops allover!!! The good thing though is that they haven't peed allover yet!!! I hope this continues for you....you lucky bunnymommy you! :p I'm sojealous.

Back