Small Pile of Poops Outside of Litter Box.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MochiTheBunny

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've noticed my rabbits slightly behaving differently. He is a 10-month-old neutered rabbit. He has not had any trouble with doing his business in his litter box after neutering. Of course, there were small poops scattered due to him jumping out of his litter box. He has been going inside his box and taking the food directly in front of his litter box to eat. Earlier today I was petting him and he was enjoying it (I know this because he was chattering) and when he got up there were about 7-10 round poops in a pile. He is eating and drinking water normally. He has no problem urinating in his litter box.

I also know that rabbits can not be 100% litter trained, but this is a new behavior that has been happening for the past three days. He also jumps on the bed when my partner and I are sleeping and sometimes drops one or two droppings.

Please let me know if this has happened to you. If so, what did you do to encourage your bun to do their business in the litter box.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back