Sleep in the same room as your bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when i had tabby he always slept through the night and lol
yes i will admit i felt bad for him in that cage by himself so i got a small dog bed which he loved and he slept right next to me in his bed.
thumper he gives me that "poor-me" look and sometimes i allow him to stay out of his cage all night but at about 3 or 4 in the morning he's doing bunny 500s and binkys all over my bed and jumping on top of me. he even sat on my head while i was sleeping and i awoke to a twitchy nose in my face. if i sleep through my alarm which is impossible when he is out all night, he immediately jumps on my bed and walks all over me to wake me up.

awww.... Bob used to jump on my bed..when he was little younger. But he's a mini so it's a pretty big jump for him. I was histarical when he's jump all over the bed with me in it!

have no real problems with winnie making noise, as she is a nighttime sleeper. the only problems i have is attempting to have space in my bed. who knew that a 7 pound rabbit could be a bed hog!

although once in a while she likes to creep up and check on me. nothing freaks me out more then bugs, and her gental play of wiskers across my skin feels like a spider crawling all over me. lets just say that i screamed. lol

she is normally quiet and will sleep most of the night with me. in fact most mornings i get out of bed before she does. she tends to casually shift herself into the warm spot ive left behind, sprawl back out and sleep untill i put music on (listen to music every morning while getting ready, she has excepted this as morning treat time so she will wake up and get out of bed).

the only times she makes noise is if ive done something wrong in her mind. then normally i wake up to a book chewed apart or my dirty cloths removed from the basket and draged all over the room. not chewed mind you, just tossed everywere. i really don't know how she does it. never a dull moment with that diva!

toulouse on the other hand is a handfull at night. not sure how jess sleeps with him. he thumps at everything and bunny 500s all the time

I was woken up on and off from 4am this morning! The usually well-behaved Dotty decided that was a great time to jump up and wake me up.

It went something like 'Hello! Wakey wakey! I said HELLO! CUDDLE TIME! CHOMP!' Nip to my leg that was sticking out of the duvet.

Then, at 4.30am, 'Hello! Wakey wakey! I said HELLO!' *dig dig dig* at my pillow...

Then, at 5am, 'Hello! Wakey wakey! I said HELLO!' *climbs on my back and jumps around a bit after head-butting me*

And then, finally at about 6am, I could take no more- she came flying up on the bed again and snuggled up against me, so I had to just accept that I was awake and she wasn't going to give up, and I was going to have an early morning face-wash, like it or not! :rollseyes

I have 2 rabbits in my room. At first I can't sleep due to the tapping sound from the water bottle. Got used to it after a while.

With them in my room, I don't need an alarm clock. I set my alarm to ring at 7.20am and it seems that they will wake me up almost exactly the time. Recently I set my clock to 6.45am and it's like they adjusted to wake me up at the same time! It's amazing.

And I was considering letting Wicket free-range in the bedroom... Hmmmm seems I have forgotten certain things quickly! Lol

When I first got them it was free range.. but.. bad mistake.. I ended up with a "wireless" mouse, keyboard, whole new "designer" bag and many more. Regret. And they constantly jump up the bed and poop. Wake us up etc... nightmare.... have to keep them under a watchful eye when they're out...

Latest posts

Back