Skye (:

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caccavies

Reaction score
Here are some up to date piccys of Skye my rex bunny :D

Skye-3.jpg

Skye2.jpg

Skye-1.jpg

Skye.jpg

Skye-2.jpg

I went to Romiley show was talking to a rabbit person who said that my mini rex looks more like a standard rex :eek: :eek: I was really shocked but I love her and she isn't too big which is great! ;D I must find a way to weigh her as she doesn't fit on our scales!

x

How much does she weigh? She looks to me like a mini-rex that didn't get the dwarfing gene. Mini-rex aren'talways mini. I have some 5 lb brood does.

By the way she has awesome color for a black otter.

Roger

Wow what a pretty girl...i love her colouring also :)

Skye is a beautiful rabbit! I, too, adore her coloring. I've always been not too fond of the otter coloring, but in rexes it just stands out so much for me and it's really helped change my opinion of it. She really is quite the beauty.

I miss having my mini rexes. All of the recent rex-y pics have me longing for their velvet-soft fur. At least I can live vicariously through the rex bunnies on the forum.

:).

What a gorgeous girl! Like Bo said, what does she weigh? Standard Rexes are at lest 7.5 lbs full grown, mini's are up to 5 max.

Gixxer is gorgeous as well RexyRex!:)

Wow, all these gorgeous otter rexes!
:inlove:
An easy way to kind of cheat as far as weighing goes- weigh yourself, do it a couple times, and then weight yourself while you're holding her and just substract the difference.
That's what I plan on doing with Flynn sometime :)

I wonder if she's a false mini-rex or a tiny rex?

She's just gorgeous! I just wish I had one to go with Bo! ;)

She looks like a mini-rex to me.

Maximum show weight for a mini-rex doe is 4 lbs 8 oz and for a buck is 4 lbs 4 oz. That doesn't mean that they can't get bigger. They are still mini-rex.

Roger

The first picture - her lips....

she looks as if she's giving us directions to have a spot of tea..... :p

Latest posts

Back