Skiing

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michaela

Reaction score
I am so excited! :D

We are going to New Hampshire with the school, I've never been to the US before. I've been skiing in Switzerland and I loved that, so I know I like to ski! I have a long day ahead of me though.. ugh.. I have to be up at about 4.30 and we are leaving for the airport around 6.00. Then 2 hours on the bus to Dublin (I get bus sick! :(), flight at 10.30, I think it's about 6 hours on the plane, then 2 hours on the bus again from Boston to where we are staying. Not to mention that it's 5 hours behind there, so unless I can sleep on the plane I'm going to be exhausted! I don't travel well.. I am downloading movies on to my iPod to keep me busy!

But it will be so much fun! :D Back next Saturday.

Ooh, take lots of pictures! I hope you find the travelling easy to cope with, and that you have a FANDABBY time!

Ooo, how exciting! Is your half term next week then? I bet you'll have a great time. Remember to take some nice snowy pictures for us!:D

Oh - and I can totally relate with the bad travelling thing. I am a rubbish traveler, especially on planes. I hate them!

Yeah, I get car/bus sick too but I'm sure you'll have TONS OF FUN! :D I love skiing and travelling!

I'm back. :) Had a great time, super tired after the journey back though.

Alicia I never realised that was so close to you! :shock: I would have loved to have met you too, but it was a school trip so they would never have let me! :( But I loved it there so much! If I can I will definitely go back at some point, and we will meet. :D

I'll see if I can get pictures sorted soon, I don't think I took any good ones though.

Back