Sir Lawrence and Lucas Introduction

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all! New to the forum and wanted to introduce my boys!

Sir Lawrence is a 3 year old white and brown Lionhead (and acts like it), and Lucas is a 2 1/2 year old white-nosed black bunny. We don't know his breed... He's just the typical buck rabbit! Both were rescues, and although they haven't bonded (yet) (not for the sake of dad not trying), they love being roommates in their private suite!

And both are completely spoiled rotten.

Sir Lawrence is in charge of the house; I just pay the bills.

Attachments

• Lawrence.jpg
    Lawrence.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Lucas.jpg
    Lucas.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 5
Hello all! New to the forum and wanted to introduce my boys!

Sir Lawrence is a 3 year old white and brown Lionhead (and acts like it), and Lucas is a 2 1/2 year old white-nosed black bunny. We don't know his breed... He's just the typical buck rabbit! Both were rescues, and although they haven't bonded (yet) (not for the sake of dad not trying), they love being roommates in their private suite!

And both are completely spoiled rotten.

Sir Lawrence is in charge of the house; I just pay the bills.
The puzzle photos is so funny!!!! Your new rabbit is handsome. I hope they will get to be buddies.

The puzzle photos is so funny!!!! Your new rabbit is handsome. I hope they will get to be buddies.

I love that picture too, even though it's a little blurry! I was doing a puzzle one day, and Sir Lawrence jumped up to see what I was doing, and stayed long enough for me to snap a pic! Normally, when I pull out the phone, he quits doing whatever cute thing he was just doing.

Latest posts

Back