Sir Jacob the Bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, yep, he's given me the best training possible, Im an excellent bunny slave in his mind :) I dont know what he's going to think of me tomorrow though (manhood going byebye, i know he's going to sulk, lol)

He'll be ok! Keep a close eye on his food & water intake and his output post-neuter. Make sure he is at least intaking a little as he may not feel like eating much. Get pain meds for him, administer as instructed :) He will be back to normal in no time. Make sure you keep Sir Jacob's quarters in fine order while he is "busy"!

Good luck! :bunnydance:

..... Turns out Jacob didnt get castrated today... he got spayed. He's a girl! Im still getting used to thinking of him as a girl... now I need a feminine name, lol. And for a mod to change the title of my blog.

Funny .... the same thing happened to me when I was about to adopt my Baby Zappa. I ended up getting a call from the shelter stating that Zappa was a she, not a he. It almost sounded like they were asking if I still wanted him...er... her. I said that being a girl would be even better because I thought odds would be greater for her to bond with my duo. So, yes, I have a beautiful trio of Dutchies.... :D

Anyhow, I do like Jacob. He looks like he is full of youngster activities and fun. I bet the binkies are non-stop. ;)Keep us posted on his...um... her new name. Can't wait to see more pics of your new little girl. :p

Oh, btw, good luck with all of your course work. I hope this career is everything you thought it would be!!

myheart

Well the new name has turned out to be Jezzabelle, and it suits her personality, little troublemaker, lol. She has healed quite nicely from her surgery, not letting it stop her from checking out the house and making sure it didnt change in the short time she was gone. Now I just hope her fur grows back soon, she looks funny from the side where her belly is bald, lol.

As for school, I have 3 major exams on monday so I cant be on the computer very much. Wish me luck :)

:goodluckWow... Three exams in one day?!!! I'm surprised one of the instructors wouldn't space things out for you a bit. Yes, best of luck for you with this weekend's studies and the upcoming exams!!!

myheart

Well it has certainly been a while since I last updated Jezzabelle's blog. I know I need some more recent pictures of her in her new home, she's doing so well! Im managing to make sure I spend some more time with her, being in school full-time is making that a bit difficult. But I can tell she appreciates being let out for a bit in the morning as well now :). And how she loves her carrot treats! Got them for Christmas for her, as well as a new chew couch thing. She also gunna have some more friends soon, my mum is getting 2 young guinea pigs! So excited :D. They're not gunna be housed together, but I hope they might bond with each other or something to that effect. I want to get another bunny for her, but this will do for now :).

Alright, finally managed to get some pictures that werent just a blur of her.
DSCF0147.jpg

I think I has a hair on my face

DSCF0149.jpg

DSCF0150.jpg

Bunny bum!

DSCF0151.jpg

Sittin' pretty

DSCF0153.jpg

Nom nom nom nom nom...

DSCF0155.jpg

Getting the sniff-down

DSCF0157.jpg

Stalking the stalking cat :)

Im getting her a much bigger house, should be arriving in a week or so, 2 levels! She's gunna binky about it so much:) And with more room Im thinking I might get her another bunny to bond with, since I cant be there all the time. Or at least I want to, Ive already got her and my 3-4 cats (still deciding whether Im gunna be able to give my foster kitty to a new home, *tear*) but time will tell. Ill take tons of pictures of her in the new house, its huge compared to the one she has now!

Grrr, Im getting frustrated! Jezzy's new house is on backorder, and when it got ordered about 2 weeks ago we were told it would arrive in about 2 weeks... I dont have that much patience!!! Its been almost 2 weeks, so Im hoping it comes in before or on friday. Gunna take a couple pictures of her current house and her new house to compare, cant wait!

And I keep messaging the RO Staff to change the name of my blog to reflect the change in gender of Jezzy, but Ive gotten no reply. Any suggestions on what to do?

Well, last thursday Jezzabelles new hutch came in finally. I managed to put it together on friday, and saturday morning she went in. She had that hutch for 3 hours. I will post pictures of what she did to it later. The hutch now belongs to my mums guinea pigs. Jezzabelle, you are bad, lol.

Well here's what it looks like
DSCF0302.jpg

And what she did to it...
DSCF0314.jpg

Her hanging out on my bed before she lost her privaleges (bad bun, peeing on my bed is a no-no)
DSCF0189.jpg

DSCF0191.jpg

DSCF0257.jpg

I hides under the couch!
DSCF0196.jpg

Being super-cute
DSCF0258.jpg

Back