Sir Jacob the Bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violet23

Reaction score
Well I'm not quite sure how this blogging thing goes (never had a blog before), but it being about Jacob I'm sure it'll go fine :).

The Bun:

jacob2.jpg

jacob.jpg

Jacob
Mini Rex
Black
About 5 lbs
About 6-7 months old (I think, I honestly don't know)
Goofball
Curious
Loves raisins
Weirds out my cats :biggrin2:
Chews on anything (we have bunny-proofed the house, so nothing he shouldnt be)
Loves getting his pets
Thinks he's the king of the world, lol

Hello Sir Jacob (and Sir Jacob's slave!)

Of course he is the king of the world! He's too handsome not to be!

I hope my Harvex "weirds out" my cats too!

What kind of harness is that he's wearing? Does he wear it all the time?

its this Living World harness i got at Pet Pros in Spruce Grove. I tried it on him a few times, he didnt think much of it, so it sits in a corner now. I need some newer pictures, this one is a bit older.
Its so adorable when he's out with my cats, they follow him around, just as enthralled with his antics as I am! Then he binkies right in front of them, and they go running, lol.

Jacob is cute!

I was worried about him getting caught on something with the harness on, but I'm glad to hear he doesn't actually keep it on inside his cage.

Blogs are fun, when you do a better job than I do on mine.

Well he made a new noise I've never heard before, some sort of weird grumbling chatter. He was sitting in his favorite spot all sprawled out, so Im hoping it was a happy sound. It scared the crap out of me though, lol. After that he came up to me for some nose rubs, so everything was good :) Then he proceeded to run circles around my lazy cats, it was amusing :D

Wow, I can't wait until next monday, my first day at NAIT! I'm taking the Animal Health Technician course, I'm so excited and nervous at the same time! XD

I just hope I do well, gunna need to study lots, bye bye social life, lol.

Im gunna be moving back in with my mum for my duration of school, so it's gunna be a houseful, I'll be taking my 3 cats and Jacob with me.

3 dogs, 9 cats, and Jacob.... and he'll want everyone to play with him, lol. At least the basement is carpeted, so he can really run there.

It'll be an interesting school year :)

Well, been at NAIT for 1 week already, and it's awesome. The workload is insane, the courses are anything but easy, and my teachers are awesome, :). My classmates are pretty cool too. We figured out our student council already, and I am the secretary, yay :). Im proud of myself :D.

Jacob and my kitties are getting used to life at my mums, slowly but surely. Jacob loves this krinkly tunnel that's supposed to be for the cats, but he plays hide-and-seek in it with the cats, lol. Ive been taking him out onto the lawn with the top half of his cage, so he can get some fresh air and some grass, and he loves it! Gives him a chance to use his nails a bit to dig on the grass, so cute! I'll try to get some pictures up soon, as soon as I have some time where I'm not studying.

Hi Sammi, your Jacob is a real sweetheart. He has suck big ears.

I look forward to more pictures of him.

Congratulations on starting your course.

Susan:)

Ah! Feeling like I need to sleep for a week... sooo much homework to do though, it's crazy. Jacob seems to understand that I can't spend as many hours hanging out with him anymore, so now he spends a lot of his time out running around with the cats while I'm studying. Sometimes he comes over to nibble on my homework, lol, or jump on my back and feel important. I'll try to post some pictures tonight.

Now he's getting an attitude! Apparently when my mum tried to give him some hay last night he charged at her and growled! He's never done this before, and she has fed him before. Any ideas what might have brought this on?

Sir Jacob is so cute! Mini rexes are so cuddly lookin'. Looks like he is doing an excellent job taking over the household :)

Violet23 wrote:
Ah! Feeling like I need to sleep for a week... sooo much homework to do though, it's crazy. Jacob seems to understand that I can't spend as many hours hanging out with him anymore, so now he spends a lot of his time out running around with the cats while I'm studying. Sometimes he comes over to nibble on my homework, lol, or jump on my back and feel important. I'll try to post some pictures tonight.

Now he's getting an attitude! Apparently when my mum tried to give him some hay last night he charged at her and growled! He's never done this before, and she has fed him before. Any ideas what might have brought this on?

Has he been neutered? May have reached sexual maturity and is getting...grrr, manly :)

Lol,no he's not neutered yet, but that will change this tuesday. Im worried! I hope he does ok.... my first bunny had complications after getting spayed and ended up passing over the Rainbow Bridge, it was really sad :(. I just don't want him to get too stressed. Anything I can do to make the surgery easier for him beforehand? Oh, and some more recent photos :bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back