Sims 2 fans?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lalena2148

Reaction score
I love the Sims 2! Not only to I just love to play it in general, but I love to make stuff for it (skins and objects/3D models) and to use the camera mode to make stories.

I also like joining contests on the Sims 2 Community Forum. On there I'm known as lalena2248.

Anyone else enjoy the game?

BTW, I was trying to mod a bunny into the Pets expansion, but I couldn't figure it out.

Hey! I love it!

I mean im not addicted, but I enjoy playing, lol!

Since we got a new mac and got rid of the PC, I have to order a new one from Apple, and it's going to take 3-4 weeks for delivery :(.

I can't wait to get it though!

Phinnsmommy wrote:
Hey! I love it!

I mean im not addicted, but I enjoy playing, lol!

Since we got a new mac and got rid of the PC, I have to order a new one from Apple, and it's going to take 3-4 weeks for delivery :(.

I can't wait to get it though!
Are you saying I'm addicted? ;)LOL, I'm just kidding.

I hope you get your copy soon!

What's everyone's favorite expansion?

Does anyone else like to make stuff for it? If you don't, is there anything you'd like to see in the game?

I'm not obsessed at all!

l_65cc921163605920c76d6baafb684a3e.jpg

I have them all too even the sims org. only sims2 box i'm missing is h&m stuff pack because i got it from ea link and downloaded it.

I love making stuff for them too
i have uploaded stuff at Modthesims2
http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=1027306

ETA: I would love to figure out how to mod a rabbit for pets aswell! My fav expansions is seasons.

LMAO! Yep, I'd say you aren't obsessed! ;)

I have some stuff on Mod the Sims 2 as well. However, I can't log on anymore :shrug: not sure why. I asked to get my password emailed to me but it gives me error. And I would make a new screename but I know they really hate when people do that on there.

I'll definitely check your stuff out. I'm lalena2248 on there (Drizzle is my icon so it's easy to spot).

http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=118605

Ohhh I love making houses too. I download alot of custome content. I'll have to share some of my houses that I've decorated that I can't upload if you'd like.

stephiemarie78 wrote:
Have you tried to email the admin on the fourm asking her to help?
I emailed [email protected] you think I should just email Delphy personally? I don't remember her email though. I tried to get the password emailed to me via the site and the Forgot Password? link, but it doesn't work.

I would love to see some of your stuff! I did take a gander at the houses you uploaded and they look awesome!I made a lot of custom meshes for dresses. I'll take screenshots and post them. Right now, I'm working on a story so I'm actually taking screenshots and on here at the same time (I'm running the sims in a smaller window).

I would say yes. But I'm not sure if she's active much anymore. I can post over there if you'd like me too.

Also I love downloading clothes! My favorite site by far is Laniasims2.com I love the clothes there. I must admit that i've downloaded some from the booty! hehe

stephiemarie78 wrote:
I would say yes. But I'm not sure if she's active much anymore. I can post over there if you'd like me too.
Could you email or ask someone. I'm thinking of asking boolpropped too on sims2community if they could get it (i know they're on Mod the sims 2 as mods as well). Thanks!

I have Gigabytes of custom content, it's ridiculous! But some of the stuff is so pretty!

I love Sims 2.
I had every expansion pack for Sims, but I don't have as much time to play Sims 2 as I'd like, so I don't have all the expansions.

HI, me name is Nadia, and I'm a Sims2 addict.

hehehe. I held off on getting Bon Voyage because I have been so busy with the wedding and stuff, but... I got it for Christmas from Neil's mom, so my mission this week is to find the time to load it up!

Actually, I am getting a new PC out of it because my current PC is struggling with it now.. :D

Nadia

Yup!!!! I love the Sims!!! i have the original all the way to the sims 2 deluxe thing! Me and my friends exchange games all the time!! Its really addicting!:biggrin2:

-April and Bunbuns

I used to really like TS2, and TS1 back when it was around. It got expensive though, with the game costing $99 here then each expansion pack was $50.

Plus, I was very annoyed that husbands didn't react angrily when their wives had children from the other men in the neighbourhood :p.

NZminilops wrote:
I used to really like TS2, and TS1 back when it was around. It got expensive though, with the game costing $99 here then each expansion pack was $50.

Plus, I was very annoyed that husbands didn't react angrily when their wives had children from the other men in the neighbourhood :p.
Really?!?! That expensive? In the US it was, and correct me if I'm wrong, $50 for the Sims 2 and $30 for expansions. I usually can find expansions on sale for $20 too (except Bon Voyage the newest one...which I don't have yet).

LOL...I always thought that was funny too!

BTW, to those who have Bon Voyage, how is it? Is it worth getting? What are the perks and addons that you like that made it worth buying?

And, did anyone see the new expansion scheduled for March 08 release?

HAHA I have the sims 2 as well. Maybe the husbands don't get made because if their wife cheats while they are not home, maybe they really don't know it's not their kid:p even though the family relation thingy keeps track of that... dunno just a thought..

Latest posts

Back