Simethicone Dosage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrittsBunny

Reaction score
How much should I give to a rabbit that weighs approx 1.23 kg? Also, stupid question but I am tired, 0.5 ml x 2 is 1 cc? I was going to take my rabbit in to the vet today but the exotic vets that usually see him were unavailable and the office referred me to the university which will cost a couple of hundred of dollars. I am starting to panic because he hasn't popped a lot today but he is still eating and drinking water...just not as much as I would like him too. He is not terribly painful at this time as far as I can tell, but I need to keep his gut moving.

I'm an idiot. I figured it out. But I just gave him 0.5 ml for now. I just feel like since he is so small 1 ml seems like a lot.

If you accidentally dose incorrectly it won't matter since it's not really an active drug that gets absorbed, it simply helps the air bubbles in the gut bind together. Obviously don't give a crazy giant amount, but giving double won't do any harm.

Back