Silly Wabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad kelpie

Reaction score
They have a warm wood dog house up off the ground, stuffed with hay. In front of that, they have a nice sheltered "porch" area with a wood bottom, also covered with hay and a light bulb for heat. And where do they choose to be? In the snow.

8277944711_2dc04d2181_z.jpg

I have noticed that cold doesn't bother these guys, their coats are thicker than they were this summer, and that seems to suit them fine. The only time I have seen them take shelter is during heavy rain. But light rain, they stand out there and get wet.

What a great photo, he´s a lovely looking bun or she ?? I love seeing them in the snow, never thought they´d like it but just look at yours.

Mine live indoors but we don´t get snow anyway. They do love the sunshine. Their favourite place to have a siesta is on their rug in front of the window with the sun shining through....bunny bliss...

My horse was the same way. He had a nice shelter to stand under if it was raining or snowing, but did he stand under it? No! Instead he would be out in the cold getting rained or snowed on! Crazy animals :)

He looks as though he´s smiling...what a great photo.

Love Basil as well, ´love his colouring.

Back