Silly SweetPea!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maherwoman

Reaction score
My silly little SweetPea has a big ol' load of hay in her mouth, has for the past five minutes, and just kinda looks around, moves downstairs with it, then into a den she's created for herself (much like Maisie's den, though I can't find the thread I posted about it). I got a little video of it, but first, let me share the pictures...

100_0929.jpg

100_0933.jpg

And my favorite picture so far:

100_0935.jpg

And the video:

I love that picture!

None of mine ever try to build a nest with their hay. That's so funny!

Too true...she was going all around unsure of what to do next. She wandered under her first additional level, turned around like, "No..not here", went around on her bottom level to find a place...went back upstairs...and kept looking at me for advice, and all I could tell her was, "I dunno, Hunny...wherever you think is best..."

Eventually, she must've put it somewhere, because eventually she didn't have it in her mouth anymore, hehe!

So cute!! :D

slavetoabunny wrote:
She has this "now what do I do with this" look. So cute!

Oh that is so cute, she must be having a never ending false pregnancy :shock:.

I remember Lucky carried hay around for about a week when she was 3 months old, scared the crap put of me! I thought maybe BunBuns swimmers hadn't totally gone from his neuter. Thank god it was just a falsey :D.

LOL! It always cracks me up to see a bunny do that, they look so silly with their little noses all wrinkled up and their cheeks pushed back! Reminds me of a chipmunk moving seeds to it's nest.

Back