Silly Sweetie Sony. :D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sthvtsh

Reaction score
Sony the Netherland Dwarf buck.

Name: Sony
Sex: Buck
Breed: Netherland Dwarf

He is such a sweetie! I'm so glad to have him. It's takingtime for him to open up, but slowly, he is. I'm currently building hima two-floor bunny house. It's gunna be so cute! :D I bet he will likeit! and I hope. =) I'm currently unaware of his age, I'm hoping thepetstore, Seascape, I bought him from will know. He's very very niceand loving though. Sadly, he is not altered, and that may be the onlyreason why. Though I am planning to get him altered asap! Two to Threeweeks from now it should be done. =) And then a few weeks after hewon't be behaving so poopishly, and just in time for the new littlehouse! Poopishly meaning scattered poop, spraying, and charging.

Here are some pictures, I have many mant more to come, however, as for I am a total camera freak!

Exploring the house:
Exploration.jpg

Exploration2.jpg

Exploration3.jpg

In bed and playing with toy:
Hola.jpg

Playingwithball.jpg

Playingwithball2.jpg

BunnyButt.jpg

Cleaning2.jpg

Bed.jpg

Cleaning.jpg

CUTE.jpg

Those were from Dec 4th, when I got him. =)

Here are some from today!

Playing around with his towel.. and marking it:
Playingandmarking.jpg

Random Cage Pics:
tounge.jpg

Newtoy.jpg

wtfuputinmaicage*****.jpg
wtfuputinmaicage*****.jpg
wtfuputinmaicagebitch.jpg

Rubrub.jpg

I love this one:

Rubrub.jpg

He is so adorable! Since you got him at a pet store, I'd guess he'spretty young...maybe a few months. They usually arent famous forknowing how old or what breed a rabbit is. The vet could probably helpa bit with that, but its diffciult to tell with bunnies!

Glad to hear he's settling in well!

Thanks Haley. :D He does that to everything he touches, do you you think it's cause he is unaltered?

Hehe..nope..its normal! Its called "chinning".Pretty much all bunnies do it, even if they are altered. They havescent glands under their chin. When they do that, they are rubbingtheir scent all over everything.

He's saying "hey! this is mine now!" :D

He's claiming you as his own :DCute, huh?!

Oh, and I have a suggestion for ya, if you dont mind. That wire-bottomfloor will hurt his feet (bunnies dont have padding on their feet). Iwould put down a piece of cardboard or something firm so he has a placeto rest. Ive used those sink mats before and they work great (becausethey allow the poo to fall through) :)

I sent you a pm with some more info!

Thanks for telling me! I will put cardboard downin it. I have just the right size. (and luckily more than one, cause Ibet he'll eat it =P )

Great! That will be nice for his feet. Somepeople who have outdoor hutches use plywood as well tocreatea resting place (because cardboard can become soggy).

He'll appreciate having somewhere soft to lay :D

I'm probably gunna put a lil' towel in his igloo. Though.. I haven't seen him use the thing. o_O

Good news! :D

The red ferret harness/leash I have fits Sony good. =) Instead of the gay rainbow one.

Before:
Harness.jpg

After:
MVC-005S.jpg

Rubbing against my leg<3 :
Rubbingmyleg.jpg

Gah, when I got up tis morning I went and lookedat his food dish, and he wasn't in the cage. The cage was also open. Itscared the hell out of him! I naturally assume it was Jared who openedit. So coincedental he had just been asking if I wenttochange Sony's food or not. Well, luckily Sony was justexploring the yard. I'm so glad he didn't go downstairs to the canal! Iguess he doesn't use stairs, and thank god!! It only took me a fewminutes to catch him, surprisingly, and I put in back in thecage. hope the poison in the grass worn off cause I few daysagain the yard was sprayed. That was before I had gotten him.

Sweetie Sony isn't so sweet anymore. =P I think I'm getting him altered monday(18th).

Latest posts

Back