Silly Rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, last update for the night

the videos i don't think they even turned out, haven't looked at them through photobucket so not really sure

so i got my camera! and am very happy with it!

and to start this blog off, here is my next set of wish lists for katie to own:

a camcorder, i really like this one
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001P3O3O0/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

and because i am a book geek, i really want a kindle
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0015T963C/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

so i am going to allow myself to get ONE of these items when i lose the weight i want (it is my own little reward to get motivated to start eating right and working out more)

but moving on. . . i PROMISE that tomorrow i will have many great and grand photos of the buns for ya'll. here is just a sneak peak of what is to come (already posted this in the camera thread i have going, but i will add it here as well)

DSC_0010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
okay, we will call this sneak peak number 2 as i was laying in bed, trying to talk myself into going to sleep and i got a little giddy about my camera, and just had to get up and play with it some more!

DSC_0002.jpg

i can take good photos of my little black bunny now! do you know how hard it is to photograph winnie? look how cute she is!!!

DSC_0024-1.jpg

"hi, my name is katie, and i am addicted to my rabbits lips, i think they are the cutest things in the world"

DSC_0042.jpg

and one of my eyes, just because i was bored and i think it turned out to look cool!

okay, now i really am going to put the camera away and go to sleep. but everyone should be warned that tomorrow i am going to take MASS amounts of photos cause i have the whole day off and nothing planned at all!

lots and lots and lots of photos!

ok, i will be doing this in at least 3 parts.

PART ONE

first lets start with winnie and toulouse. winnie was NOT interested in photos at all tonight, but loved that she had access to chaucer's cage for a while to explore.

2_29_08218.jpg

2_29_08236.jpg

2_29_08238.jpg

2_29_08328.jpg

and i never really talk about toulouse or take his photo, mostly because he doesn't really like me. he is completely bonded to jessica- my roommate- but i have been working on it with him, and it is getting better. he is such a pretty boy!

2_29_08450.jpg

2_29_08445.jpg

2_29_08435.jpg

2_29_08429.jpg

PART TWO

chaucer is turning out to be a really great little model, he loves the camera, and since he feels that way, there are (and will be in the future) lots of chaucer photos

2_29_08227.jpg

2_29_08239.jpg

2_29_08248.jpg

2_29_08249.jpg

2_29_08256.jpg

2_29_08275.jpg

2_29_08277.jpg

2_29_08280.jpg

2_29_08282.jpg

2_29_08378.jpg

2_29_08381.jpg

i should add that chaucer LOVES my bed. if i let him out in my room, he normally hops right on the bed, and starts to play will all the blankets and pillows. it is so cute!

and PART THREE

this is the non-bunny photo post, just cause they are cute pics! i might do one more update tonight that is just me babbling on with some stories and such, but i haven't decided

first one of me
2_29_08356.jpg

and my dinner (can you tell i love my new camera, and am taking photos of EVERYTHING! lol)
2_29_08215.jpg

and finally i got to spend some time with my nephew today, jack is 2 1/2 years old and i love him with everything i have!
2_29_08388.jpg

2_29_08404.jpg

2_29_08405.jpg

Oh my goodnesssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!

Let me start with this;
Winnie is way too cute..I just want to snuggle that cute little furry face.
Toulouse who I am going to call MY BOY because eventually I am going to steal him..and you cant stop me!
and Chaucer; uhmm hes too cute for me to put it into words.

BUT JACK??
He is absolutely adorable and his eyes are beautiful!

You look very pretty in your picture :)

and Chicken Pot Pie--yummyy :)

aw, thanks hannah!

yeah, jack is cute beyond words, you look at him and just see the perfect little 'all american' boy.

when my sister got home with him he came in the door just yelling "katie, katie, KATIE!!! i missed you". it makes my heart melt every time.

and winnie is adorable, it is so hard to get photos of her, but when i do i just sigh, my cute little lops.

chaucer is a pretty little boy, lol, only way to describe him.

and toulouse is a crazy little bunny. he really doesn't like me much at all, he is head over heels for my roommate though. he is way more her rabbit then mine, hands down. and i would like you to just try to take him, lol. you would be pushing him right back into our hands here. he has SO many little odd quirks, it is hard to keep up with them.

anyway, i am going to attempt to sleep now. have to work tomorrow. blah.

night all!

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
Chaucer reminds me off a smaller version of my Smokies

yeah chaucer does look just like a mini version of smokies. . . how much does smokies weight?

wow i always thought smokies was bigger. chaucer is about the same right now.

better update later!

how about some more photos? still working on learning my new camera, so they aren't *great* photos. but i figure not to many people read my blog, so it is all good lol

first up, just a couple of winnie
2_29_08451.jpg

2_29_08454.jpg

and lots of chaucer
2_29_08517.jpg

2_29_08471.jpg

enjoy!
2_29_08485.jpg

2_29_08500.jpg

2_29_08501.jpg

tongue shot:
2_29_08526.jpg

chaucer being a bad boy and chewing the blanket:
2_29_08544.jpg

"i'm not doing anything. . . just. . . uh. . . moving it over a little. . ."

and if you ask me about my fav parts of the bunny i will say:
2_29_08535.jpg

their noses and
2_29_08463.jpg

butts!!!

and last is a couple cuddle time photos with chaucer and i:
2_29_08529.jpg

2_29_08459.jpg

Aw I think Winnie is my favorite bunny ever. (Besides Beatrice, of course.)

I swear if you ever need a bunny-sitter in Louisiana just drop her off. XD

thanks guys. i love my bunnies.

so my only good story for tonight (and sorry, since i worked, i really have no grand photos to share either) is that winnie got a little jealous. she managed to get the shirt that chaucer stole from me out of his cage. i woke up early this morning cause he realized it was got and was freaking out. i had to get the shirt, put it back in the cage, and spend like 20 minutes snuggling him and trying to calm him down.

my little boy loves me!

eekkk! my blog got onto the second page!

i have been very busy recently and well, i have had a lot of stuff going on/happen that has made it hard to post cause i haven't been home all that much.

the buns are good, but i made the mistake of leaving one of my tank tops to close to chaucer's cage and he claimed it. blah. another shirt gone. he is growing a rather large collection of my cloths in his cage and keeps a mental inventory of them (for real!), if i try to take one away he will thump until i give it back to him.

my rabbit is really weird.

anyway, i hope to get some photos this week, if all goes well. life has been a little rough this past couple of days, lots of good stuff, but enough bad to kinda ruin my mood. work is going really bad right now. lots of bad things happening, and tomorrow i have a sit down with my manager and the department director about it all.

i am starting to think that it might be time for a new job, and that really sucks cause i like the job i do, just not the people i work with (more like how the people i work with treat others, including me).

anyway, sorry i don't have a better update, and more stories about my silly rabbits. but right now i just kinda need a hug, tomorrow is going to be a rough one. . .

MeAndB44 wrote:
*hug*
hope everything turns out okay

thanks hannah. . . i really needed this. i am so stressed about work tomorrow that i can't sleep.

so instead i am playing online with my cuddly little winnie laying next to me nudging my arm for pets

Latest posts

Back