Silly Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamgal042

Reaction score
tn_110-1007_IMG.jpg

tn_110-1008_IMG.jpg

add your own captions, im too tired lol

Yea actually I am. :pI got up early togo to Driver Training and sat through 4 hours of class time and thenhad half an hour to write my test. To boot, last night we had hugeamounts of rain and fell so fast and hard it sounded like hail and thethunder was so loud and lightning so bright. Needless to say I nevergot much sleep.

oh wow...dont know if this beats it but for thepast 6 days ive been a CIT at a women empowercamp a couple hours fromme. Bed at 10, and i was usually awake by 6, if not 7. the last 2nights the campers were allowed to stay up later, but were asleep at10:30 anyway. last night we slept in tents, and i got woken up at 6amby a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig crow. needless to say im exhausted =P

That beats me, lol, I get up at 7 and then go,it's only been for 4 days but I'm exhausted. Good thing I don't startdriving until next Wednesday! I'm the lucky one that gets noon hourtraffic in a big city. :?I've never driven out of my smallcity and to go into a big city where there are millions of peopleworking and at a lunch hour to boot is nerve wracking!

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Yea actually I am. :pI got up early to go toDriver Training and sat through 4 hours of class time and then had halfan hour to write my test. To boot, last night we had huge amounts ofrain and fell so fast and hard it sounded like hail and the thunder wasso loud and lightning so bright. Needless to say I never got muchsleep.

Oh Horrors!!!!:shock: My daughter has her temp. driverspermit now and I'm so afraid to go out on the road with her (we did ashort stint yesterday). I didtake her back behind a business last night where she could let loose,be comfortable and do a lot of maneuverability. (I hope thatpaint company doesn't actually watch their surveillance tapes LOL)

I have a hard time driving, especially at night, so I'm counting on my daughter to be my rabbit show chauffeur :)

Pam

Pam you sound like my parents. :pMy momwont take me driving unless I'm in a big, empty parking lot, lmao, Ionly have my learners permit. And my dad lets me drive on the road andeven the highway but holds onto theemergency brake (lol,maybe it's the park brake!)in case he needs to stop me! lol,it's nerve wracking! I go with my sister because she lets me do as Iwant.

But could you imagine being a Driver Training instructor that has to bein a car with new drivers all day long?! I mean, you'd think they'd dieof a heart attack a lot sooner than most people! lol. Especiallybecause I live in a small city (10, 000 people if that!), which youmight say isn't so bad, well it is because they take us to the big citywith traffic circles and all that stuff with lots of people and on thehighway to get there! There are kids having driving lessons at7:00/8:00 am, 12:00 pm, and 4:00/5:00 pm, how nerve wracking is that?

lol, anyways, I'll quit babbling on!

Latest posts

Back