Silent Creek Acres

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bramble Briar86

Reaction score
Hello...seeing as i don't have any currentphotos of my animals, i'm off to go do that. In the mean time these areall my animals:

3 geese

4 rabbits (one is pregnant, due april 12 and another is to be bred on April 1)

2 dogs

5 cats (if you live in central illinois and want a cat, contact me!)

2 hens (baby chicks on the way)

2 hamsters

Goats and sheep are on the way this April!!!!:colors:

Hey Bramble Briar!!! You've been missed! Welcomeback :)

:hug:

RO Staff

:group

Here's Patches and Ginger, my two dogs...

The white dog is Patches. Patches is a thirteen year old australianshep/border collie mix. He is a very, very troublesome dog to have onthe place. He has killed many irreplaceable livestock on my farm andstill having him here disgruntles me thoroughly. He's now in a fencedin kennel and (hopefully) has no way to escape, and our lots haveundergone a make over and i'm convinced that he can't get in even ifhe's broken out. He's very cunning and is hard of hearing (that orchooses what he wants to hear)

The brown and black dog is Ginger. She's a four year old spayedlab/german shep doggie. She's the best dog ever. I've taught herabout thirty tricks or so and she's won fourth at state obedience. Welove to go on walks out in the pasture and run about the creek and goacross the road and swim in the pond. She gets access to the indoorporch but that's it she's outdoor the rest of the time. Her and her twosiblings were found running about the country when they were aboutthree months old. We kept her and gave her two brothers away. Gingerhad heartworms and had to stay THREE NIGHTS in the vet clinic. She'sall better now and is a happy, healthy dog!

100_0870.jpg

Ellie

Here's two of my rabbits...i'm re-starting my rabbitry.

This next one is Sweet Pea, she is a four and a half month oldCalifornian, she's very tiny right now for a Cali and i'm hoping she'llput on weight by the time i wish to breed her (April 1st.) She wasextremely wild when i got her and she's calmed down a lot now. Shemakes the silliest faces and acts extremely upset right before feedingtime and is a very loveable bun. Her grayish feet and ears mean i haveto work on getting some color back into my Calis.

100_2639.jpg

This be Houdini. I recieved this bunny from a friend who didn't wanthim anymore. He's a nine month old netherland dwarf. My mother refersto him as "devil bunny" after he bit her on the neck for no reason. Hewas very vicious when i first got him (probably the result of smallhands being too rough, he lived w/ children previously) he's now one ofmy favorite bunnehs and is too cute. He has an attitude and it makeshim irrisistable somehow. Although he doesn't bite anymore or grunt ordo any of that "bad stuff" anymore.

100_2637.jpg

Here's the hutch the two are living in currently, Sweet Pea on the right, Houdini on the left side.

100_2640.jpg

Ellie

The next two are my latest editions...

This is the Unnamed, she has no name (anyone want to help name her???)I don't know how old she is b/c i got her from a rescue, she's anunaltered Mini Lop doe. She's a big Boss to our buck Leo but is asweetie pie. She is very cute and has such a wonderful personality.Unnamed is not shy at all and is very curious.

100_2645.jpg

This is Leo, a 7 year old californian buck. I got him on saturday froma friend and hope to get a few litters out of him b4 it's too late (itmight be already.) He just kind of sits there but is very sweet also. Idon't know much more about him since he's so new! My friend and i bothhave our Cali bucks nicknamed BuckBuck.

100_2643.jpg

This is their hutch for now, i move rabbits around hutches a lot. BuckBuck is on the right, Unnamed on the left.

100_2641.jpg

That's all the bunnehs but i have two litters on the way and a mini lop buck coming!

Ellie

These are the geese, AnnaBelle, George and Ricothey are in order from left to right in the pic below. They are allthree African geese, we have one female and two males. I love gooseeggs, if you've never tried one, try to get a hold of one! They aremostly the "yellow" part of the egg, or yolk, and with little "white."Perfect more me since i only eat the yolk! It tastes just like a hen'segg too! These three have tamed down a lot since i first got them. Theyare trained that at dusk i'll walk out there to bring them in andthey'll march in a line into the part and then into the door of theirpen, it's awesome to see. The pic directly below shows them going intothe barn. They are too heavy to fly but on windy days they can use thewind and if they beat really hard they can fly up about six feet andthen come right back down.
100_2649.jpg

100_2647.jpg

100_2651.jpg

These two are the two females, or hens. The black one is Hen and thered one is Henry. Hen is a black australorpe and Henry is a rhodeisland red/new hampshire cross. Both are pretty tame and come to thefood call "Here chick, chick" Henry will eat out of my hand but Hen isa bit more weary. They have their good personality days and their badones, all my animals are unique and have distinct personalities. Theyroost in this same spot each evening around five.

100_2652.jpg

Ellie

Bramble Briar86 wrote:
The next two are my latest editions...

This is the Unnamed, she has no name (anyone want to help name her???)I don't know how old she is b/c i got her from a rescue, she's anunaltered Mini Lop doe. She's a big Boss to our buck Leo but is asweetie pie. She is very cute and has such a wonderful personality.Unnamed is not shy at all and is very curious.

100_2645.jpg

How about Dora the Explora? Can't name her aftertheBoss (Bruce), but the Boss's wife is Patti. (A little musichumour there). :biggrin

Nice looking hutch, btw. :)

sas :)and pipp :bunnydance:

Turns out that George is stil George, it's Rico that's a girl...so she needs renaming.

We're getting thirteen chicks this tuesday (pics to come)

I've named the Unnamed...Cinders is her name! I palpated her today, and it looks like she took!

Ellie:bunnydance:

We have a bunch of additions! We now have two goats (and maybe another on the way) And new chickens and LOTS of rabbits! I'll work on getting pictures today and put them upa little later.

:sighI do have some sad news though. My hamster, Teddi, passed away last night :cry2

Ellie

This is a new bunny i bought, Honey Bun....thinking the peoplei sent to pick her up knew a little something about rabbits...i was wrong. I wanted a rex and theycame back with this....i think it may be a netherland dwarf or netherland dwarf crossed w/ a mini rex???

Back