Sign my petition to ban all Muppets from the bunny chat!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sign your petition! Only if I get a percentage on Muppets treats though.

Are Muppets in league with Tans? Because that would explain a lot of things.

I don't have to sign this, because we all know who it is. Nermal isn't allowed to use chat either.

HoudiniBeautiful.jpg

Reuben you are a symbol for us bigger buns! Together you and I could rule the world and get all the treats....Good for you for keeping that Nermal thing off the chat...Last thing we need is him mingling with the Muppet...

Oh dear, one of the Anderson family cats coughed up a big hair ball in the shape of a Pekinese ...Someone needs to get some paper towels and clean that up before it starts to smell...

Yea! Rule out all dem Muppets! You are very smart, Fraggles. I gotz a dewylap too, but it just meanz extra bunny love! Dats what mommy tells me. Theres a picsher of me up in da corner. Mommy chose me instead of mean ol Vegas!

~Candy Cane

Bruiser: OH! Mom sayz my auntie haz wun of dose, her name iz Muppet!! Mom sayz I kant meet her tho, cuz I'z not "fixed" yet. Din't know I was broked, but kayz...

Mom sayz she likez Muppetz! o_O

I look just like a Muppet, but I'm a reel bun! Ask Candy Cane if you dont bewieve me. I'm on edge.

~Carrots

Bruiser: Just fownd owt that Mom'z been tryn to talk Dad into lettin her get a muppet!!! She said she wantz to name it Roomba.

Thankfully, Dad sayz "No!" He doezn't like the muppetz either!

Idunno wha muppets is. Are dey like da cartoon muppets? my mama's mama calls me "you silly wittle muppet" when I runs in circles fow her, but it jus means i's a funny bun.

Fwaggles I fink you shud be nice to your sister cause some ob us buns dusnt hab sisters :(

Taz here: I miss my sister, so mommy says maybe once I learn to go in my litterbox and I get settled in my new cage, i can get a bunny-sister! maybe Cosmo is right, why don' you like Muppet?

Back