Sign my petition to ban all Muppets from the bunny chat!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Fraggles here...

Please put your name down below to ban all Muppet's from using the bunny chat section. Also if you don't think Muppet's should be given treats then throw that in as well....

Muppet's are slowly taking over our section and calling us mean names like "fatty"....
Its happening to a lot of us and this is the bunny chat section after all.

I for one have had it with all the Muppet's posting what they want, getting treats and also getting snuggled! Help me take a stand in the war against the dreaded Muppet's.....

Sorry Fraggles, but after the whole printer thing, i'm not sure what other bunnies think of you! ;)

Tabloid gossip! The printer and I are just friends..... The printer has been going threw a very hard time since being removed from its warren where all the other printers live....I think its called (best buy)....
I am merely trying to make printer feel welcome. Muppet is the one fueling these dirty rumors about me and printer...

Wait...hoo is dat in da profile picher? I am in looovvee wif her:heartbeat:

I sign your petition Fraggles! Vegas is just like that meanie Muppets. He sometimez calls me fatty too! But im da queen! Everyone wuvs me cuz im not mean and im way smarter than him. Im wif you Fraggles!

Bruiser: Dis is a Muppet...Kinda looks like a bun but in fact iz a Muppet....

14476_270108_390000000.jpg

I_heart_Fraggles wrote:
Gunston and Whidbey should show a lil support for Muppet removal....

Gunston: Iz will sign yourz petishion :biggrin2: Gotta help save the noms from bad muppets!

Whidbey: Team MUPPET!!! :bunnydance: Standing up for us misunderstood buns everywhere!!!

Back