siamese sables

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandy

Reaction score
Im trying to findsome pics of a siamese sabled bunny to see if Harley looks likes likeone but I cant find one, I found everything but,,,lOL

so if any of you have any pics, woould you mind showing me?? Thanks a bunch

Did a Google search, here are my results:

sasha.gif

muffinsb.jpg

siamsabl.JPG

Siamese%20Sable.jpg

siamese1.JPG

okay now that Im looking through hispics, he does look like them, hes ALOTdarker than izzy butHarley is also only 2 mths old!!

Heres some shots of him that I havent posted yet, they weretaken about a weekago
IM000045Small.jpg

The photos that Rose posted are of a smutty (dark) sable point. Brandy's baby is a siamese sable.

Pam

LOL, those ears are so big, they are funny. I think some bunnies can sweep the floor with their ears.

pamnock wrote:
Thephotos that Rose posted are of a smutty (dark) sable point.Brandy's baby is a siamese sable.

Pam

Well whaddya know! Thanks Pam! The breeder messed up--it says Siamese sable on the pedigree and I never thought to check....

:D

Rose

The breeder emailed me back and this is what she said!!

Hi Brandy

I think Harley looks more Seal if anything. But he cant be seal because of his genotype
of course. he could be siamese sable - but i think his coat is more diluted than dense,
and his hair doesnt have bands (as far as i could see) so i dont think he would have a
light chinchilla gene do you? I still think hes blue... with a lot of color
intensifiers (every bunny's different!)

Just to jump inhere....not that I know the first thing about colors...I don't, otherthan I can tell you he's not green or yellow!:cool:Since you are a newbie, I thought you mightlike to know that Pamnock is a bunny judge and breeder. (And all aroundbunny Guru!) She is pretty much our resident bunny doctor, teacher,wizard, lawyer, tribal leader...well, you get the picture...Anyway,some folks just give you a haphazard guess, but if Pam gives you ananswer, you could pretty much bet that red headed baby on it!

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back