Shya-she does what she wants

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I showed my hub the pictures and he said that my gun shooting face would be equal to your gun shooting face. That we would be twins in frowns. LOL
Then he told me I can't have a gun! **** him!

I'm pretty sure that 5am sounds like a great time to do hand to hand combat! I think I would be JUST angry enough to bring the smack down. haha. Especially before coffee. I'm not a human before coffee.

Here's a picture that I thought was funny.
2e2fho7.jpg

Did you get the thing I sent you yet? I sent it on the 19th, I hope it gets there soon. Its the one you can play with, with everyone.

I'm also sending out a care package on Monday. With the GOOD stuffs in it.

Just catching up.

Great photos but I wouldn´t like to cross swords with you Kaley lol.

And 05.00 is too early to get up, full stop. I hope you kicked the crap out of them back as well.

haha yeah chris. one guys ribs are still pretty sore. So I dont feel to bad about losing. And I beat him up pretty good the last time we rolled.

No Morgan havent gotten anything yet. I'm excited to see what it is! Will let you know as soon as it comes in.

I just want to say, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I love those pictures!!! You totally kick butt :) Seeing that makes me want to be out there shooting cool guns and kicking butt too.... Just not at 5 in the morning :)

The mail fairy came for me yesterday! The mail guy said I had mail and something about a frisbee. I kind of gave him the who pooted look and he was like you'll see. So mail pick up is later in the evening. I was walking back from dinner and realized what he was talking about. I couldnt stop laughing. There was another soldier behind me and he was like "what's wrong with you"
Morgan sent me a frisbee. She just threw some stamps on it and stuck an address on it. We do sports PT every Saturday as a Battery. We'll play ultimate frisbee and I'll bring my own!

I also got my husbands box in finally. Lots of books but most importantly my Government book. YAY! Now I wont fail this class!

THEN! I got Denise's box! One of my soldiers is a mother of two and likes to do crafty things with me. I was like I got construction paper! She was like lets make things! So we made pumpkin cutouts for Halloween and started on hand turkeys for November. We were doodeling with the colored pens when my PA swooped in and stole the purple one. It was such a good night.

It ended with two hours worth of uno at the ECP and a benadryl.

Denise I do have a favorite pic of Shi shi.
This is an all time favorite
16406_241523_390000000.jpg

Next would be pictures like this
16406_011301_200000000.jpg

shya-2-7388.jpg

She is such a diva and I love her cheek bones and how dainty she appears. Even though we all know better.

Forgot to add

Jen you can go to any range in the states and fire weapons. The Army just lets me do it for free! Pretty nice when you dont have to pay for the price of ammunition.

Sadly I see way more of 0500 then I ever wish too....

I am so glad that the frisbee got to you! I was beginning to get worried about it. BUT that is the company my hub works for, Innova. They make the discs/frisbees and they're now the major sponsor for Major League Ultimate. So that one is the real deal! And its real name is a Pulsar. HAhaha.
That day I called my hub and I was like "hey! Pull me a pulsar in a nice color!" He was like "why?" I told him "I'm going to mail that SOB to the middle east! It weighs less than 13 oz right?" He was like "I'll get it for you, but I won't be part of your non-packaging BS. Stuff needs packages!"
Then that thing was too big to go in my mailbox and I had to hold on to it until we passed one of the big blue boxes. HAHA.

It sounds like you guys had a fun night with the crafty stuffs! And Uno!

Great photos of that little lady. The first one is just beautiful.

I do so laugh at the things Morgan sends you, life is never dull with her.

Glad that both her and Denise are keeping you busy.

:wink

Do they take the customs forms off the boxes before you get them Kaley? Because if they don't, don't look at what it says on mine! I want you to be surprised at what is in the box! LOL I just thought about it. The lady told me to be very specific about what was in the box. Then I had a Brad Pitt moment in the post office about "whats in the boxxxxx?"
Also, I wrapped that thing up like a boss! Its beautiful! And its going to sound like a rain-stick when you turn it this way and that. LOL I didn't tell the customs people what THAT was all about, so it should be surprising.
And everything is wrapped with newspaper. And really taped, with packing tape. LOL I had a blast wrapping it.

I never know with you Morgan! You're such a nut!

So mom let all of the rabbits out in turn yesterday. Door was open and they could come and go all day. Mom said Kai for some reason boxed at Sam the dog. Said he jumped straight up at him eye level and boxed the crap out of him. Sam of course was like what the heck? Taking a page out of Shya's book are we? Of course mom and dad think Shya is the second sweetest rabbit in the world after Franklin. I really need to get home. I miss my babies soooo much.

Today was a Shi shi day and a sebastian day.

Kaley...Glad it got there safely and you got to make some decorations especially before Halloween. When I lived in Germany we lived in off base housing. We had a balcony and the wall where the door to the balcony was located was glass. I can remember cutting out reindeer and a sleigh and other things and taping it to the glass wall in a complete Christmas scene plus I thought it would give you something to do in your down time.

Now I'll just have to get my 'puter set up to be able to print off of it. I absolutely love that pic od Shyla.

Morgan...thanks for asking Kaley. I was wondering to if she could just look at the custom form and see what's inside. I had that "can't remember what I packed in there" with the first box so last time I wrote a list before I packed it all. I wouldn't really care but they said if it's not detailed they'll open it. I don't want that happening.

good.ness.

Adventrue race today. 10 stations. My back is screaming ugly curses at me. Have to get up early and give shots tomorrow as well. There was a second race at the british compund. I really wanted to participate but my old lady is kicking in. I'm clean and I want to go to bed. Well that's a lie. I want to go to the fight house and practice my boxing! Got my first lesson last night and like it way more than combatives. Boxing is a part of level two so I may suffer through it to get certified. Not gonna lie. I'm pretty proud of my level one certificate!! Just ordered my own pink boxing gloves and hand wraps. Bout to get serious round here!

I dont look at the customs forms. Its kind of like cheating at christmas time. I prefer to be surprised. I truly do appreciate all of the support I have received from you guys. It makes this place a lot more bearable on a day to day basis.

You are so darn lucky!!!I used to box for years but there is no where nearby here that I can go to. I do have a heavy bag I have to get hubby to hang up for me and mitts for practicing especially as we plan to teach the girls. Eventually I will get a speed bag, that's always like meditating for me.

Nothing gets you in shape like boxing at least for those that train like they mean it. I also did martial arts and kickboxing but boxing was my fav. Mostly though because I switched gyms as the first place got to be too easy for me. The boxing gym was hard core. The trainer was wanting me to get my liscense so if any other females came in they might be more comfortable with a female trainer but then he decided to reenlist.

Keeps your fists up!

Woo Hoo! I got a package! Thank you Kaley, you made my day! I noticed the package in a bag (raining here) sitting outside and really thought nothing of it. Hubby is always ordering some part or other but got all excited when I decided to take it out of the bag and saw my name on it.

Yes, I was dancing around the garage and singing "I got a package". Came close to lopping off a finger with the box cutter in my excitement. Ha! I am like a kid at times.

I'm sure the girls will love the pencils and be interested in the money. The spices will come in handy I'm sure. We use a lot of seasoning when we cook and hubby is really good at inventing new meals so we'll put our minds together and come up with something tasty I'm sure. I haven't used turmeric but do know of it so now we will have to try it.

Again thank you!

I got a package today too! haha. I was so surprised and excited when I saw it! I'm pretty excited about the turmeric powder and AJ and I already tore into the dates. He loves them! (Now he's eating cake and I think I'm in trouble, too much sugar!)

I really appreciate everything! I'll let you know how my turmeric powder adventures go, I'm adding it to some rice for dinner tonight. And Baharat is great on just about everything, it has a nice flavor. And apparently turmeric is super good for you and your cells. So thanks so much!

I did do some searching on turmeric and did come across a lot of info on so many different ways it is good for your health and ways to use it in treatments.

One of the girls and I each had a date. She says she did not like it. I do like dates although after French toast with karo on it was probably not the best time for enjoying the full flavor but I was excited.

Goodness that took forever to get there! Glad you guys liked it. Now I may have to invest in some tumeric for myself. We do eat a lot of rice.
I'm trying to find something for the girls but I dont want to get them all the same thing. And I dont want any jealousy betwixt them. Any ideas? Or favorite colors? Though they do seem rather...unusual..for little girls.

I am so not a date fan. Tried a few while here. My daddy loves them so I send him a bunch every box. There are date trees outside the gate and they smell so horrible. Like a boiled butt hole kind of nasty. I run most mornings and gag everytime I get close to them. I'll hate dates forever!

I'll get some pictures up Denise of all the hand turkeys everyone made. Some of the other sections came over and made turkeys as well. I laughed so hard when I came in and seen them. Some of them look like a straight 5 year old did it. One of my medics got really pissed off at his turkey, threw it away, and was grumpy all day because his looked so bad. LOL these are grown men and women mind you!

Aaaaaand now it's time for Crafting with the Army! Have glue with craft!

img_2314-7965.jpg

We made hand turkeys! Some of them came out pretty nice!
img_2310-7961.jpg

img_2311-7962.jpg

Some of them were pretty creative. Those are black licorice twizzlers that no one here eats.

img_2309-7960.jpg

Latest posts

Back