Shya-she does what she wants

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heck yes! I'm so glad that they got there! YAY! There are a lot of them so I figured everything could just have sprinkles!

Hahaha. I can't wait to mail you more things, now that I know that I CAN! Getting a pile together...be prepared.

I'll come take Kai for a snuggle! Give me your address and I'll send you some spooky things. Ha! Sorry, I just love this time of year.

I'm a little confused...are ya saying you can mail things without a box under a specific size or weight?

Yes that is what she's saying! She sent me a canister of sprinkles. The kind that has like 4 different kinds. Just slapped an address on it and some stamps. Mail guys had a good laugh over it.

Kai would get along with Thumper just fine. He's so accepting towards other animals. No fear. Even though Franklin attacks him he will still try to interact with him if I have them both in the yard. I have to stand there and be mediator. Breaks Kai's heart. He just cant understand why no one would love him or want to play with him.

Poor Kai...I have a feeling Thumper would play with just about anything living. I know he's not afraid of the dog and he seemed to enjoy being near the girls till I got the X pen barrier up.

Sooo a different person drew this one. I like it better than the previous. It looks more feminine and with the shading I can guesstimate what the final product would look like. I LOVE the way her left ear is tilted. Love this! Cant wait to get home and get this tattoo. Cant wait to get home period.
Again a big shout out to THATLADY for the original design and the permission to use it!

tattoo-1-7705.jpg

I did laugh at Morgan sending the sprinkles, sometimes she is so crazy. I can´t wait to see what she sends next.

That design is fabulous, love the colours. Where are you having it done. I only had one tat done and it was torture. It was fairly small which is a good job cos I am sure that had it been any bigger, it wouldn´t have got finished lol.

I just love the pics of your guys and gal. Kai is just so sweet and Franklin´s face makes me want to bury my head in him. Shya is just Shya and she looks so funny side by side with Kai, they are such a lovable couple.

Hahaha. I do have something to send, it has postage on it, but its too big to fit in the mailbox. So I have to take it to the post office and drop it in a blue box. I'll probably do that tomorrow, meant to do it today but I forgot the thing at home.
But it is a thing for you and your joes to play with together...if you're into that sort of thing. :big wink:

:muscleman: And that emoticon because I think its hilarious. LOL

I did manage to get the letter out today and I'm pretty sure you're going to want to frame it, because its comedic gold. I thought about it today and its brilliant.

yay! So I woke up at 5 this morning to get punched in the face. Got my level one combatives certificate though. Worth points. Level 2 starts monday. At 0500. Nothing should start that early. Bleh.

Went to the M9 range yesterday. I did horrible. I shoot expert with the M16/M4 no problems on a bad day. Couldnt hit jack the first go round. Had 10 rounds and a little target to shoot at to familiarize oursleves. Walked down there and one of the range safeties says "That's never a good sign." My little target was blank. I went from shooting a 2 to a 17 in 5 iterations. You need 24 to qualify. One of the range safeties was trying to help me out. The second go round he says "So your doing pretty well but next time try hanging onto the gun with both hands, look at where you're going to shoot, and try to keep at least one eye open."
"Ok"
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
"So again you're doing very well but this time try to shoot your own paper."
"Ok"
And then an Australian showed up with the Scar. And then I got to shoot it. Smoothest rifle ever. It was like sex gone right.

Holy crap, I don't know if its the pot of coffee and no food this morning, but I just laughed really hard at you.
I want to shoot some stuff!

And no, nothing should start before like 7am. Because the world is not a place before then. My roosters start crowing at 4, but they're the only ones awake. And anything between 2am and 5am is like, another world.

That sounds like fun, well other than the difficulty hitting the target. What I have always wanted was a flame thrower. I figure it will either kill them or leave them something they'll never forget.

Not a morning person and never will be. I want to sue everyone for discrimination because with most things you have no choice.

So a little back story. I had this friend in high school and we were best friends. I out grew Katy but still kept in contact as I adore her parents. We have lunch every once in a while and hang out on occasion when I'm home. My mom watches her four year old daughter Lilly. Lilly actually features in some parts of my blog. Lilly's father is nothing more than a sperm donor and a leech on Katy's paycheck. As a result Lilly doesnt really trust men but loves and adores Omar for some reason. Omar lives with my parents while I'm deployed and essentially lives with Lilly five days a week. Omar is having all kinds of experiences with Lilly. Like getting over the naked kid syndrome. (he once sicked her on his own brother) He enjoys fighting with her and figuring out how her little brain works. It's getting colder in Texas and Katy informed me that Lilly needed some new clothes.

Omar just informed me that he is at Ross. Picking out clothes. For Lilly.
BY HIMSELF!!!
People he doesnt even go shopping for his own clothes!! And I hate clothes shopping with him because it is this HUGE soap opera.

He's facebooking me pictures of clothes he's picked out. I dont know what to think about this. I can't stop laughing. He is such a shmuck! Oh lord he just found this dress and I told him about leggings. I'm dying over here. I think he's getting a little carried away. I dont know what to do. Now he's frustrated and cant figure out sweaters. I'm crying. Ope found a sweater to match the dress he found. Now he found a "cool under armour hoodie" That's a must. I thought he was going with my mom but apparently not. Maybe some poor sales clerk will take pity on him and his paycheck!

Thats hilarious about Omar! I think its adorable that hes getting clothes for her.
I didn't know that men understand how to dress little girls. Leggings, haha. How do you explain that to a man?
I want to go shopping. I want some new warm leggings, I saw some at Kohls the other day!

Oh that is so adorable! I love it! Poor man though trying to shop for a little girl. Hopefully someone will give him a hand, wish I could but that is just the sweetest thing. Poor girl, really makes me feel for her. Too many parents are useless and worthless when it comes to their children, oh don't I know it but it is wonderful that he is doing this for her.

Hopefully that will go along way for the little girl.

Grand total was 87 dollars

2 pairs of jeans
2 dresses
1 sweater
1 hoodie
1 under armour light weight jacket
2 shirts
1 pair of leggings

He was trying to go around the corner to Kohls but I convinced him to go to the large, super nice goodwill. He didnt like it though as you have to go hunting and looking on clothes. He wants a size 6 rack to choose from without having to wander all over the store.

My mom was laughing about how I married my dad. He loved to go clothes shopping for me as a little girl and buy all these expensive dresses. Omar couldnt wait to get home and show Lilly what he got. Hope she was in the mood for it. If not he just got his heart broke.

It's upsetting that the father is like that though. But he has like 3 other kids with 3 other women and just got arrested and shipped to san Antonio for not paying child support. He never holds a job for more than 2 weeks and doesnt pay any bills. They both live with Katy's parents. She loves that little girl but sometimes I wish she would wake up and get a clue.

I only call him the sperm donor never by his name. And the last time I was home I told him
"There's three things you need to know. 1 I love that little girl like she was family. 2 I can get you from a long ways away and no one would ever know it was me."
Very snidely the sperm donor says "Yeah whats number 3"
"I would pull the trigger and not have one single regret about it, THATS the most important thing you need to remember."
Needless to say he stays very far away from me and puts on a really good show when he comes to pick up Lilly. Lilly may only be four years old but she's not stupid. When she picks her grandfather, or Omar, or my own dad over her father? You're not fooling anyone. Atleast Lilly has a village and a really solid shot at life. Sorry Rant over.

Good for you. I do hate how everyone portrays men to be useless as fathers or no father at all to their children because most all of the men we know with kids are very good fathers but the rotten ones definitely do exist which is such a shame. So good for you for giving him a piece of your mind.

I'm sure one day your friend will have had enough and then he'll be history. Most people will only put up with things for so long, we all have our breaking point.

By the way I sent you out a package today. I hope you have fun with it all. Ha!

You would have laughed at me at the post office. The twins get on the bus at 8:15am and the post office doesn't open till 9. I was sooooo ready for a second cup of coffee after they got on the bus so I sat down to have one. Got a few quick things done and then got ready to go. I had a birthday card and two letters to mail, a money order to purchase and your package to get ready.

I got that all done and started digging for my keys to leave and couldn't find them. I was starting to panic because I would have to call hubby to bring me keys if I had locked them in the truck or call hubby to get the neighbors number, call him and have him go into our house and bring me keys and that's only if hubby had his phone with him. Some places he works at do not allow them to carry their phones for security reasons.

The other option would be to walk the three miles home.

The biggest reason to panic by far was that the cold morning made the coffee go right through me and I mknow there is not a public rest room around for miles and miles.

My nose hurts, My jaw is really sore and bruised, I jacked my left thumb up, I have really bad bruises on both my biceps, I have a huge bruise on my left outer thigh, I have a huge bruise on my right boob, and my back is killing me. 0500 is entirely to early to get the crap kicked out of you.

I am TOO a real person MORGAN!

aug-2-7727.jpg

Says so right there on the back of my hat!

pt-belt-7728.jpg

My left glove says bad and my right glove says rabbit stitched in pink!

Last edited:
That is too early for anything but especially for that. For me it's the perfect time to tick me off in a second. Ha!

Shoot! I just now got another idea of something to send. I'll have to do some research but if it works out I'll need a pic od Shya. Do you have a fav?

Latest posts

Back