Shuu's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanting to reaccount a little exchange I had with my parents just now.

I went to let them know what Nicky Snow had said abut there beingFlemish Giants at the show in Elmira. My mom requests we get a Blue butI told her they don't tend to be as common as some of the other coloursand they're less likely to get upwards of 20 lbs. My dad then pipes upasking how big these things get. I told him "pretty big." He tells meif it gets bigger than my dog it's going outside. I proceed to laugh athim because my dog is a Shih Tzu and is maxed out at 9lbs. Now I don'tknow what kind of calculator my dad is using, but a 17-20lb rabbit ismore than likely going to be bigger than a 9lb dog.

No need to worry though, no rabbit of mine is going to be livingoutside. I think my dad is realizing just now what he's gotten himselfinto by letting me get a Flemmie. :laugh:

No worries Shuu. The rabbit will probably be 9lbs. while still a youngster...

"But Dad, ____ is only a baby. I can't put my baby outside...!" :p

Congratulations on joining the Flemish Family!

:groupparty:

Quite a few more tonight...

Tyr getting into mischief as per usual..
tyr1.jpg

Loki playin' in their box.

lokibox2.jpg

lokibox1.jpg

It's a big box...
lokibox3.jpg

Tyr coming to see mom after a bit of digging.
tyr3.jpg

Despite there being hay in their cage, Loki must get it straight from the source...
loki6.jpg

loki5.jpg

Tyr's new favourite flopping spot...
tyr2.jpg

Oh Shuu, I'm sooo excited for you, 5 more sleeps till your flemish fever gets cured.

:elephant:

(Do you have a carrier big enough? cause i have a cat one if you need to borrow it)

Nicole

Nicky Snow wrote:
Oh Shuu, I'm sooo excited for you, 5 more sleeps till yourflemish fever gets cured.

:elephant:

(Do you have a carrier big enough? cause i have a cat one if you need to borrow it)

Nicole
Hehe, I am excited. Thank you for the offer but I do have a medium sized one 'cause of my dogs. Thanks anyway, though!

GoodJob, Shuu!

Ican't help butlaugh atTucker when hegoes into abox and digs and digs. He sounds soangry and he furiously tries to break through to the other side.

Your little ones are adorable! What a beautiful life they have.

-Carolyn

Oh I am loving these pictures. :D Loki and Tyr make such a cute couple. And Odin is gorgeous. :)

:note:"I like Big Butts...and I can't deny it...." :bunnydance:

odin8.jpg

What a big baby the way he's got his head down. :inlove:

amberodin4.jpg

Aw, thats so cute. And Loki looks rather like my Bandit, hehe.. they could almost be siblings

Shuu, the pics of Odin are gorgeous! He's such a lovey bun with the puppy. So sweet.

Latest posts

Back