Shuttle Launch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slavetoabunny

Reaction score
It was a beautiful morning here in Florida as I stood in my front yard at 6:21 am and watched the last nightime launch planned for the shuttle program. As the sun started to come up, this was the spectacular image left by the shuttle's contrail.

IMG_2586.jpg

slavetoabunny wrote:
It was a beautiful morning here in Florida as I stood in my front yard at 6:21 am and watched the last nightime launch planned for the shuttle program.  As the sun started to come up, this was the spectacular image left by the shuttle's contrail.

IMG_2586.jpg

Wow that is so cool. I wish I could see something like that. Maybe one day I can see a shuttle launch.:highfive:

This may sound strange.....but I think that it looks like a bunny angel. If you look at the white part at the very center, you can see a bunny face (notice the "eye" surrounded by light brown fur. And then there are the wings.

I can see it from here but I love actually going to titusville and watching it and "feeling" it. That is definitely one of the most awesome things ever is the wind and the ground shaking.

Back