Showing

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not familiar with how theyset upshows where you live....but as far as I know in the US, if it is asingle show it will just say single open/single youth show and give thelocation. If there are more than that it will say doubleopen/double youth...and that stands for show A and show B...one rightafter the other, or sometimes they have a break or lunck in between.

In November we will be attending a triple show, but show C is the nightbefore, and the following morning show A will start at 8A.M.

I'm just not sure what your meaning by 3 or 4. Did you have a flyer with the information on it?

The best I can tell, that is how many judgeswill be at the show. So, they will be having 3 or 4 tablesgoing at the same time.

I have just found this in my book

A deploma counts as 1* a deploma won at a 2* show will count as 3stars, and you need 25 stars to claim a championship diploma, i think ihave that right

The numbers refer to a show rating.Shows are rated from 1-5 stars with the higher number stars being thelarger shows. 4* shows are generally regional championships,where 2*are more common smaller shows. Thechallenge certificates won at a 5* show have a higher rating than whenwon at a 1* show.

Pam

We don't have the same rating system here in theUS. Any show wins count the same towards a grand championcertificate, whether it is a small or large show.Some shows do carry more points awarded for sweepstakesthough. (Our clubs Holland Lop specialty shows, for example,count for double points for members).

Pam

Back