Showing your bunny love =)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ravishing

Reaction score
What are some very special ways to show bunnies you love them?

I want Penny to feel super duper special! She's my whole life =)

I can tell she's bonded with me but I just want to keep it strong =)

thanks for any suggestions!

I rub my face all over Baizel and give him kisses then I give him a piece of fruit or veggies and he seams VERY happy after wards lol
I love him and he seams much happier and perky after I nuzzle him with kisses and hugs :)

[align=center]I rub my face against my bunnies' and move my lips over their eyes, like I was another rabbit nibbling and grooming their eyelids because bunnies like their eyes groomed.. =]

Yield wrote:

[align=center]I rub my face against my bunnies' and move my lips over their eyes, like I was another rabbit nibbling and grooming their eyelids because bunnies like their eyes groomed.. =]

I never knew they like there eyes groomed.. I usually rub my face over them too hehe![/align]

My husband and I like to give our girl " double kiss ", we will lay down next to her on each side and 1.. 2.. 3 " kiss ! ". LOL :D yeah, sounds silly though, but I just love giving her kisses. Every time we do that to her, she will give us her love dance back. :)
I think your bunny also can feel that you love her so much and really care for her. Spending time with her, playing with her, even talking to her can show that you love her. My girl loves to lay down next to us and I think she likes to listen to what we say. :D Gosh, did I tell you we're so in love with bunnies ???? Yes, we are. :) I like your avatar.

Milo and I play chase. I walk after him, he takes off and stops, then I go the other way and he comes after me. Sometimes he wants only to chase me so I keep moving. He binkies while we do it, it's so funny. He LOVES a forehead rub. He also loves when I get down on his level and he'll put his paws on me and check me out. I didn't know bunnies liked their eyes groomed either, I'll have to try that. I want to try the '1 2 3 kiss' thing too lol. Sounds silly maybe but as long as my baby and I are having fun, I don't care. When we play chase I even talk to him 'Come get mommy'. Or 'mommy's gonna get you!' and 'I got Milo!' or 'aww you got me!' and he receives a pet. Again...silly, but who cares?

I want to thank a couple of you guys for ideas. I took two ideas on here and put both together. I did the 123 kiss thing but when I kissed Milo I kissed his eyes. He was binkying! I looked like a wingnut but he was enjoying it. Thank you so much for the ideas!

Back