show us your wedding photos

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathy5

Reaction score
was looking at honeypots wedding pictures & thought of this post

come on get em up

me

now remember this is about 14 years ago

19981.jpg

1998.jpg

awesome photos!my sis just got married aug. 10th! I dont have the photos YET... but hopefully i will get them up sometime!

aww..what nice pictures! LOVE the tuxedo on the horse. I'm not married quite yet so no pics for ya..but hopefully it won't be too much longer..:whistling

Here are some pics from our wedding reception...we lost most of the cameras people took wedding pics from the ceremony on (pseudo eviction)...and these were ones my dad sent me. Given that he walked me down the aisle, it stands to reason why I don't have any actual ceremony pics. Hehe!

So, here ya go! :)

Our beautiful cake:
Rosanna_sWedding6-4-2005003.jpg

The chapel before the ceremony:
Rosanna_sWedding6-4-2005004.jpg

My husband preparing stuff:
Rosanna_sWedding6-4-2005005.jpg

My Flower Girl (and wonderful daughter) Emily with one of my bridesmaids and wonderful cousin, Michelle:
Rosanna_sWedding6-4-2005006.jpg

This is Danny and I entering the reception:
Rosanna_sWedding6-4-2005012.jpg

The three of us:
Rosanna_sWedding6-4-2005013.jpg

Rosanna_sWedding6-4-2005014.jpg

Rosanna_sWedding6-4-2005016.jpg

My MOH, Heather, her now-husband (and our biz partner and Danny's groomsman) Ivan and me:
Rosanna_sWedding6-4-2005025.jpg

Rosanna_sWedding6-4-2005030.jpg

Rosanna_sWedding6-4-2005032.jpg

Rosanna_sWedding6-4-2005034.jpg

Our First Dance:
Rosanna_sWedding6-4-2005037.jpg

Dance with my dad:
Rosanna_sWedding6-4-2005039.jpg

And a kiss:
Rosanna_sWedding6-4-2005055.jpg

33137g1.jpg

6aqr4t4.jpg

4vqugyv.jpg

Don't mind our expressions, the sun was super bright and right in our eyes! It also makes the color of the dresses a little washed out.
68kbxqa.jpg

And part of the entertainment of the evening- my father in law and his friends flying powered parachutes!
5xzx2ty.jpg

Edit: Sorry for the pic size, I guess Tinypic didn't make them so tiny!:shock:

Forgive the quality. These are from '92, so I had to scan them.

We got married at the courthouse, but we had some photos taken first.

smimg001.jpg

smimg002.jpg

(I know - the thing in my hair is ridiculous) :embarrassed:

These were snapshots taken by my mom:

smimg004.jpg

smimg003.jpg

My brother:

smimg005.jpg

Wow, guys...we're a truly beautiful bunch!

I had no idea how beautiful my friends here were...well, I knew about JESSE, since I've met and spent some (tiny bit of) time with her, but you guys are so gorgeous! :)

I loved your wedding pictures...no matter how recent or not-so-recent they may be. You all look so beautiful in your gowns, newlywed smiles on your faces...it's just wonderful! :)

Ohh...I just LOVE weddings...

:inlove:

I'm not that fond of weddings. I've been to 2 plus my own, and my Uncle's reception. But I was little when my uncle got married. He's been remarried since. But his first wedding was at the largest rentable hall inteh county. And he had 500 helium balloons there. So of course Iw as thrilled. But I was mad that mum made me wear a skirt. What was wrong with my raggedy old blue jeans with 8 holes?

Absolutely nothing that's what.

Back