Show Rabbits for 2008 & 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~*Midnight Moon*~

Reaction score
Welcome!

Show Rabbits for 2008-2009

Lets begin!

Harlequins

CopyofSlideshow051.jpg

Harlequin Doe (Japanese)

[line]

PICTURE COMING SOON!

Harlequin Doe (Japanese)

[line]

DesisPics133.jpg

Harlequin Buck (Magpie)

[line]

DesisPics134.jpg

Harlequin Doe (Magpie)

[line]

DesisPics135.jpg

Harlequin Doe (Magpie)

[line]

Californians

DesisPics017.jpg

Californian Buck

[line]

DesisPics136.jpg

Californian Doe

[line]

RabbitsPictured: 7

Total Rabbits: 18

Your Cal buck is very handsome, very nice rise on him. I'll bet he does well on the show table.

I hardly ever see magpie harlies! Cool! Love their markings... that's a tough breed and color!

Thanks!

My cal doe has a good rise also, however she didn't want to pose for me!

Harlequins are my specialty. It took me a long time to get a hold of those magpies!

HA! I had a Flemish girl do the same thing to me this weekend! She's just 8 months old, 15.5 lbs.( a young SR.) and has beautiful rise and a lovely loin. At a Show on Saturday, she took Best of Variety - Black! (over 28 other blacks! Her first leg!) On Sunday, she decided she wanted to breed... NOW! You'd never know she had any rise at all! The judge tried so hard to get her to sit nice... she wanted no part of it. She placed second in her class... sigh... thems the breaks...

Yeah, That's how it always seems to work. I have an American Fuzzy Lop, she's up to about 3 legs now. However, she could of had a lot more if she would of posed and held it like she was suppose to!

I think mine was doing her best Himi impersonation! Long, low and lean!

The Turtle wrote:
Wait, that was your black? I think Chris Loucks had a great black intermediate buck, and she sold him this weekend!

Scott

Yeah, my Senior black girl gave Jamie a hard time on Sunday. He handled her the best he could... :( she couldn't make up her mind if she wanted to sit like a Checkered or stretch out like a himi... she did NOT want to be a Flemish that day.

Christina has beautiful rabbits. Her whites are to die for! (She took BOV white on Saturday!) Tough to beat her. She did sell the black. He was very nice. I looked at him, but he's out of Light Grays, can't use him with my blues and blacks.

Latest posts

Back