Show pics...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What type of rabbit is this? I want!!! :)

show4.jpg

pamnock wrote:
gypsy wrote:
Beautiful Golden TOO SMALL a cage grrrrrrrrr .that just annoys me . My babies getbiggercages than that for shows.

Remember that it can be difficult to transport a large numberof big rabbits when space in your vehicle is limited, sosmall carriers need to be used. Usually fine for one dayshows as long as the rabbit can move around a little.

For overnight trips, we don't take many rabbits and I cut the dividers out so they have room to hop around.

Pam
I did the same thing Pam I took a 4 holecarrier and divided into a 2hole carrier fro Chaz and Hyjynx , canthave my babies cramped , especially whereChaz is so darned big, I went out and specially boughta top load cage reenforced the handlesand springs ( heavier gauge spring ) forthe Flemish . I also traded my rollerskate car in for a Mini vanwith removable seats lol .Van now seats 4 instead of 7 lol .

Keep in mind that smaller carriers can preventinjuries too. The bunnies feel more secure in a slightlysmaller (I DON"T MEANTINY) carrier while traveling in a carand less likely to panic (from all the unusual motion andvibrations).

gypsy wrote:
...I also traded my roller skate car in fora Mini van with removableseats lol . Van now seats 4instead of 7 lol .
You know you're a rabbit breeder when... you measure the back of a carbefore you buy it to figure out how many carriers you can fit init! LOL!:ponder:

BlueGiants wrote:
gypsy wrote:
... Ialso traded my roller skate car in fora Mini van with removableseats lol . Van now seats 4instead of 7 lol .
You know you're a rabbit breeder when... you measure the back of a carbefore you buy it to figure out how many carriers you can fit init! LOL!:ponder:
:rofl:

Thats exactlly what Idid too lol. I figure withbungie cords and removal of all but oneback seat I can put at least 10cages in there ,( my size cages ) LOL .

Latest posts

Back