Show me your buns ...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morgan Madoka

Reaction score
Lol! Not literally but show me pictures of your bunnies being cute and or funny ! Tell me a little about them and their names! During such an uncertain time, I think we all need some laughs and smiles! So here is my bun!

this is Haru! He just turned one April 2nd:) he really loves to eat, lick my nose and do zoomies across my face when I'm asleep o_O 😄 😍 🐰 here's a few adorable goofy photos IMG_20200318_200830.jpgIMG_20200318_200929.jpgof him eating

Last edited:
Aww! Haru is so cute! Those bowls are adorable by the way!
Here’s Apollo, a 1 year old Rex rabbit, snuggling with a nine year old Mickey Mouse stuffed toy, who is his best friend. Because apparently I’m not good enough. Rude rabbit. 🙈😂

Attachments

• CA4678FC-CF62-42FA-ADC6-65EB8C537193.jpeg
    CA4678FC-CF62-42FA-ADC6-65EB8C537193.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 5
Aww! Haru is so cute! Those bowls are adorable by the way!
Here’s Apollo, a 1 year old Rex rabbit, snuggling with a nine year old Mickey Mouse stuffed toy, who is his best friend. Because apparently I’m not good enough. Rude rabbit. 🙈😂

Thank you !!! So is Apollo omg, that photo melts my heart 🤗😭 and lolol 🤣🤣🤣 until you have dinner or a treat .. then you are good enough 💖😂😋

Here is Jypsy giving me the "talk to the hind end" pose. She love head pets, treats and her blankie! She hates "ni ni time" because that means play time is over and its time for bed and that mom has to leave. She has been such a blessing. Just some back story of why i got her. I have sever anxiety and i had a rabbit that was very agressive and couldnt hold or pet so i rescued this sweety and it has help very much! Buns are very theraputic!

😇😊😇😊😇😊😇😇😇😇😇
Here is Jypsy giving me the "talk to the hind end" pose. She love head pets, treats and her blankie! She hates "ni ni time" because that means play time is over and its time for bed and that mom has to leave. She has been such a blessing. Just some back story of why i got her. I have sever anxiety and i had a rabbit that was very agressive and couldnt hold or pet so i rescued this sweety and it has help very much! Buns are very theraputic!
There's no photo 🥺🥺🥺 and awe ♥♥ same reason I got my bun! He's my emotional support bun ♥ I have severe anxiety and depression as well, Haru truly saved my life!!! I'm so happy you have Jypsy , you both are so blessed to have each other♥♥♥ I want to see the photo 🥰🥰🥰

Lol! Not literally but show me pictures of your bunnies being cute and or funny ! Tell me a little about them and their names! During such an uncertain time, I think we all need some laughs and smiles! So here is my bun!

this is Haru! He just turned one April 2nd:) he really loves to eat, lick my nose and do zoomies across my face when I'm asleep o_O 😄 😍 🐰 here's a few adorable goofy photos View attachment 46534View attachment 46535of him eating
This is my bun , pumpkin she's a lion head who is around 1 year .
She doesn't like humans very much , we got her in August.IMG_20200119_105546.jpg

She is so pretty! As for not liking humans, just takes a lot of time and attention but it's worth it in the end♥ yay for being free roamed! Haru is also, it's so great! 🥰
😂 The baby bunnies are in my living room and , even though they are only 3ndays old they jump out on their own .

😂 The baby bunnies are in my living room and , even though they are only 3ndays old they jump out on their own .
So adorable! I would be in heaven seeing baby bunnies hop around in my living room all-day 😋 you definitely should share photos of them when you are ready to!

Back