Show me the Bunny Love

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carbon Based

Reaction score
How do your Bunnies show their love?

As a fist time bunny owner I am amazed at just how affectionate my bunnies are with me and with one another. So I want to know, what are some ways your bunnies show love to you and their bunny/animal buddies?

IMG_20121219_213356_zpsa975023e.jpg

2012-12-18_20-30-24_867_zps44eaf2fe.jpg

They are adorable! I love watching mine groom one another. My girl (the tan one) will jump on the back of the sofa and groom my hair sometimes. Got to love that they are clean freaks lol

My former bunnies used to nudge my books shut and lick my hands and feet until I would come play!

Shiny Things is sweeter than Beauty. She will let me pet her and just about fall asleep while I pet and hold her at times. Those are sweet moments. Also when they flop.

My fat boy will follow me around till I pet him or pick him up and is much more of a cuddler. My baby girl however runs from me and only wants love on her terms. If I sit down on the floor or couch she will come to me for a few quick pets before running off again. Hates being picked up. I look like I'm in a fight club with all the scratches she gives me! Lol The boy doesn't mind a bit. As long as its me. My husband tries to love them and they run to me :)

Back