Show Babies.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorkysMom

Reaction score
Went to a breeder last nite, same gal we gotLexi from...she is getting out of Hollands so I was able to get a nicepic....Ended up with 2 does and a buck, all Jr's...the buck has placed2nd in a couple shows...she was gonna keep one of the does if she wasstaying in Hollands...I think we did ok....This will probably be it forawhile unless I run across a nice blue variety...

Anyway..on with the pics!!

First up is Sami

sami2.jpg

sami3.jpg

Next up is Nate:

nate1.jpg

nate2.jpg

And last but not least is the doe my son picked... Jessi

Jessi1.jpg

And especially for Carolyn...

Sir Grumpalot!

fred9.jpg

LMAO and you have the nerve to tell me " I told you so!" LOL

sure are beauties tho

Susan

I'm thinking since so many folks have dibs on Fred, Imight have to grab Nate andrun!

I love him! :inlove:

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I'm thinking since so many folks have dibs on Fred, Imight have to grab Nate andrun!

I love him! :inlove:

Raspberry
Man Raspberry - you and I seem to like the same rabbits...

Tiny & I thought we'd grab Nate & hop.....he's hopingNate would keep Puck in line (ha ha). So you see...*I* reallyNEED Nate more than you do....

Peg

Oh no Jan..Corky had fun going to the showtoday...he enjoys being out and about...trust me, he's still mybaby..even if I had 100 bunnies!!!

Thanks everyone for the comments...Nate's been a lil skittish since themove, I think alot of it is from going from an outside bunny to livinginside...but while brushing him today for the show I got somekisses...so I was real pleased about that. Sami and Jessihave taken the move alot better...Jessi couldn't have been better formy son today when he was grooming and showing her.

fred9.jpg

BAYYYYBEEE!!! :hug:

How are you little buddy? I know you're getting ignored withall those other bunnies kissin up to mom showing off on the table andall.

Don't give up hope, Honey. We'll get you to Tucker Town.

You look more beautiful than you did before. I can't believeyour mom calls you Sir Grumpalot. She would be grumpy if shewas held hostage in a place being kept away from your Rightful andTruly Loving Home. :foreheadsmack: She's a mean,heartless woman not to let you go and be with your True Love - Me.

Don't give up. She'll forget about you and that's when we'll make our move! :run:

:run: :runningrabbit:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back