Should I trust this company?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miria&delilah&hershey13

Reaction score
So i found this website online with stuff for buns, and its really cheap. ( it's all in euros, but i converted it to CAN dollars and it's still cheap, shipping might be costly though..) But anyway im just wondering if anyone is familiar with the site.
http://www.the-rabbit-hutch-shop.com/
(I wouldnt be getting the treats or anything, just maybe some grass mats and beds, theyre major expensive here )
Thanks
Miria
Delilah
Hershey
& 6 kits

:wave: this company is based in northumberland - other end ot the country from devon where we live. i've had a look at some of their prices - i think they are quite reasonable compared to retailers around here. for me, the postage is good!

perhaps you could email them about shipping? luckily in devon good quality hay is cheap and widely available locally.:)

Miria

I have no idea about that company since I will only use CDN sites (I like to pay through EMT not paypal) and this is the one I buy alot from...

http://www.chinchilla.ca/

They started out as a Chinchillas site but sell lots of bunny stuff now too and their prices are way cheaper then pet stores, shipping usually isn't too bad either (mine's always been in the $20.00 range).

Don't know if that helps you or not but just thought I would throw it in there just in case.
Oh also Dave and Karen are super nice and if there's something you want and they don't have it, they will try to get it in for you ;)

I usually use Amazon. You know what the shipping is and can usually get several listings for each item which helps if you're on a budget. Got Carrot Slims and Raviolos for less than half what Petsmart used to charge. Also had a good source for grass mats and similar products.

Donna- i emailed them and shipping is 2.95 (euros) for anything under 29.95 ( euros again) if over 29.95 its free so it's not so bad,
they take paypal so i might try it out...

Brandy- that is a great site! everything here is soo expensive at our 2 pet stores haha! grass mats are $9.99! :p

Larry- I never even thought of amazon but i'll try them too, hopefully cheaper then petstores!

Yah the grass mats are on for $3.99 right now at Flowertown Chinchillas, Im getting ready to do another order soon.

Alot of stuff on Amazon.com can't be shipped to Canada, I've tried ordering a few thigns through them and the CDN version of Amazon sucks :(

Yeah i saw that, thinking about ordering some for the buns.
& i noticed that too, i was on amazon and most of the stuff i wanted doesnt ship to Canada. :sigh: :nope:

Latest posts

Back