Should bedding be everywhere?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thumper1234

Reaction score
hey everyone thx for reading

i just wanted to ask (im a bit excited about bunnies right now thoiughi dont have one) if i have a bunny should i put the bedding/litter ALLover the cage or just in the litter box? any help would be grealyappreciated thx.

It depends, you can have bedding all over if youwant but it's a matter of personal choice. I have litter in the litterbox, newspaper and vet bed ( a special type of fleecy blanket) in theday area and hay and straw in the covered over area in my bunnieshutch. This means that they always have something nice and soft undertheir feet but the vet bed and newspaper making cleaning much easier!:D

Personally, I don't like bedding. Itstinks. The rabbit I just got from some others had him inbedding and no litter pan-uuggh. My other two did (do) justfine w/out it. I have litter in the box and nothing at all,but a food bowl and toys in their cages. You can certainlytry different things and see what the bunny and you like best! :)

Where did you get the vet bed?

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
It depends, you canhave bedding all over if you want but it's a matter of personal choice.I have litter in the litter box, newspaper and vet bed ( a special typeof fleecy blanket) in the day area and hay and straw in the coveredover area in my bunnies hutch. This means that they always havesomething nice and soft under their feet but the vet bed and newspapermaking cleaning much easier!:D

f_j wrote:
Where did you get the vet bed?

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
It depends, you canhave bedding all over if you want but it's a matter of personal choice.I have litter in the litter box, newspaper and vet bed ( a special typeof fleecy blanket) in the day area and hay and straw in the coveredover area in my bunnies hutch. This means that they always havesomething nice and soft under their feet but the vet bed and newspapermaking cleaning much easier!:D

I got it at Pets at home which is a big pet shop branch in the UKalthough you can get it from all over. I love it, it's really soft somy buns love to lie on it and it makes cleaning really easy. Here is abit on it :

http://www.petlifeonline.co.uk/Store/Cats/Bedding/Vetbed%20Original

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
f_j wrote:
Where did youget the vet bed?

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:

I got it at Pets at home which is a big pet shop branch in the UKalthough you can get it from all over. I love it, it's really soft somy buns love to lie on it and it makes cleaning really easy. Here is abit on it :

http://www.petlifeonline.co.uk/Store/Cats/Bedding/Vetbed%20Original

Thank you!

Latest posts

Back