Should Barney be allowed Hobnobs?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otS3go

Reaction score
Ok, Simply, Barney loves Hobnobs. When he see'sthe packet he will explore and devour... Well, he would if we let him,he just gets a nibble every now and then...

I was just wondering if it is bad for him and if he should no longer be allowed his favorite human snack.:?

otS3go wrote:
I was just wondering if it is bad for him and if he should no longer be allowed his favorite human snack.:?
If HobNobs have lots of sugar, they are bad for him, and foryou!LOL Like everything else, once in a while shouldn't beterribly bad, but I do mean once in a while. Rabbits'intestinal system doesn't process sugar very well. There areso many healthy things they like, as well.

Buck

Hobnobs are not the best thing for a bunny, andmany will probably say he shouldn't get any, but I don't think a littlebit now and then will do much harm. Perry and Pernod are very partialto a bit of digestive, and know when I am in the biscuit tin. My firstrabbit, Fudge, had a passion for Pringles crisps. She just had to hearthe lid go 'pop' and she would leap on my knee and take it out of myhand. I think as a treat now and then, then it's OK

Jan

Barney is so very cute,I would find it verydifficult not to give him some Hobnobs!!! LOL Limitthe amount though, unless your are going to brush his teeth!!lol Justkidding lol-- welcome to the forum---notkidding! Beckie

I guessing that Barney's beloved Hobnobs arerather high in carbs, so should only be giving in very limitedquantities and only at noon tea.

Pam

Back