shopping for new bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flash

Reaction score
I went shopping for Bentley this weekend. I got his litterbox, a hidey house, ear cleaner (Miticide), a mesh harness, his Halloween costume but I didn't see any toys that floated my boat. I have several here that Soph doesn't play with but I thought I'd fine some toys. HRS is having their convention next month and they have really fun toys so I guess I'll do more shopping then.

I have more pics to share of my new bunny from the breeder. A few weeks more and counting. He's about 7-8 weeks now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/mybunnies/Bentley4.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/mybunnies/Bentley10.jpg

OMG Dayna, what a BEAUTIFUL rabbit.

I can hardly wait till you get him so I can see all the pictures you are going to post of him.

Susan

Thanks everyone I'm getting so excited. The Halloween costume is only a hat, hehe. I wouldn't torture him so soon with anything else.

Sandra if you read this I found a great mesh harness at Petco. It goes between the front legs not just the neck area for more support and less likely to pull out of it.

I can see why you are so excited. He is so cute.

Bentley4.jpg

Hehe I know I hear he has a sweet personality along with his good looks. :wink

How's the sexy rexy's doing?

Dayna... I just saw this!!! Woweee he's already grown... and his fur colour is changing too. I thought he was solid, but nope he's got lots of colouring!!!! He's just gorgeous!!! Love the baby-lay pic.. tooo cute!!!!

Yay... I can't believe you don't already get to have him! You sure you don't wanna just go get him now and swing by my place to let me meet him and you meet Leggy??? :p

Wow i justs aw pictures of him, he is to die for! never seen an e-lop with that color, so beautiful! cant wait for new pictures

You're getting an English Lop? That's awesome! He is so cute.

I'm hoping to get one in the next few months, but if not soon, then eventually :)

Can't wait to see more pics when you bring him home!

Thanks Brenda and bunniekrissy I love his color too and I really wanted something different. Oh I hope you get your E-Lop soon.

I'm still picking up things for him I found the cutest ceramic bowl with carrots all around it at Super Stop & Shop, go figure.

Back